Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i read from some beauty site that leaving tomato pulp on ur face ask a mask for an hour then washing it off cures red marks! I tried it and although nothing really drastic happened it did take away some redness.Any one has opinions on this natural recipe?

i have an opinion!

it sounds gross. how do you make tomato 'pulp' anyway? is it like what comes in a can of spaghetti Os or something? That stuff looks pulpy to me.

I never heard that about tomatoes .. I have only read that tomatoes are good for oily skin because they get rid of excess oil.

i have an opinion!

it sounds gross. how do you make tomato 'pulp' anyway? is it like what comes in a can of spaghetti Os or something? That stuff looks pulpy to me.

lol no no no, just take a tomatoe and mash it up :)

Guest nec77

wtf so many foods on your face help with red marks, lemon, honey, yogurt, eggs, potatoes, and now tomatoes. this has to be a temporary fix.

wtf so many foods on your face help with red marks, lemon, honey, yogurt, eggs, potatoes, and now tomatoes. this has to be a temporary fix.

u never know... my hair spikes can get pretty tall using Jello! unflavored of course haha

u never know... my hair spikes can get pretty tall using Jello! unflavored of course haha

what's wrong with just using ol fashion hair gel?