Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to be the fun loving, always happy, sports going kid. I started getting acne in junior high and its been downhill from there. Ever since I've had some fuqed up personality changes. I'm always moody and shit, and whenever I'm in a social situation I always think about the next thing I'm gonna say and usualy fuq myslef up so I sound stupid. The worst day of my life was when my best friend and I were hangin out and he said " damn dude accutane fuqed you up". I rarely hang out with any of my good friends anymore cuz I don't want them to see this side of me. My sense of humor is gone and I'm afraid of whats next. Acne ruined my adolescent life

I know, acne sucks. I hate turning down these wonderful opportunities that come to me because I'm afraid I'll embarass myself with my skin. You're probably in a state of depression, which is TOTALLy normal for your age. You don't want to talk to anybody who is always happy or has a normal life 'cause you can't relate to them. Sometimes you feel like you want to kill yourself. Yah, that was me when my face was REAL bad before I started doing Dan's Regimen.

Man, if my friends told me something discouraging like that, I'd tell them that they weren't worth being friends with me. Your friends should be supportive. Maybe part of the reason why you aren't your old self is because your friends treat you differently.

Im 21 BTW. But for the records my friends are deuschebags. I don't get suicidal though. I'm a pretty strong person inside. They are supportive but they're not always there for me. I know that sounds kinda contradictive but they mean well, they just stupid. I think accutane did fuq me up in the head though but im gettin better

Im 21 BTW. But for the records my friends are deuschebags. I don't get suicidal though. I'm a pretty strong person inside. They are supportive but they're not always there for me. I know that sounds kinda contradictive but they mean well, they just stupid. I think accutane did fuq me up in the head though but im gettin better

yeah accutane is rough. Just be glad for anything else you got. Because if I never had acne, my teen life would of still sucked, just maybe not as much, but it would of sucked anyway. And yeah accutane made me feel cursed that after everything I went through I had to endure that. I still can't get over the fact that I wound up on accutane.

yeah accutane is rough. Just be glad for anything else you got. Because if I never had acne, my teen life would of still sucked, just maybe not as much, but it would of sucked anyway. And yeah accutane made me feel cursed that after everything I went through I had to endure that. I still can't get over the fact that I wound up on accutane.

why what happened? Did you acne come back?