Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

7 weeks after finishing accutane...

Ok I finished accutane 7 weeks ago, and now im alil dissapointed.. It literally did take a toll on me physical wise.

back in Feb before I started accutane I was a good amount stronger, now when I work out im just lazy I dunno if that has anything to do with accutane, but im just lazy now. not on purpose, Im not one to slack off in the gym never have, but my body just doesn't seem to want to do anything, and im so lathargic. When I try to bench now, forget about it, I bench 20 pounds less than I used to, this used to be farely easy for me back then, (5months ago) now its hard for me and I even had to put the weight down last night because it was heavy and my body just couldn't do it at the moment.

Anyway, I never ever had a problem with my back before. I've had some knees problems and a wrist problem in the past, but never ever back problems. So i take accutane, and it gave me a very achy back. My back was really achy, if I ever lifted something, my back would get achy, and sometimes very achy. Anyway, I started working out 3 weeks after I finished accutane, and my back was aching me alot at 1st, but finally the problem went away. I was working out for a few weeks, and my back was fine, it at times got very slightly stiff for a couple seconds when using a heavy weight, but it was generally fine and I was releived.

Then tonight I was throwin a baseball around loosening up my arm.(1st time in a while I've thrown) I used to have a pretty strong throwing arm, tonight was rediculous. I could not throw the ball hard at all, I used to have no problem throwing good, tonight my arm not only didn't have throwing strength, but it got tired right at the get go. Then on 1 throw I hurt my back. thats never ever happened to me before, now all of a sudden I throw a baseball and my back aches pretty bad. Right now my back is aching me and this is just terrible.

I signed up for the FDNY test, paid $30 to register for it, and now I wish I could have my money back. Its gonna be a hard physical test, and I can't do it. Right now just thinking about a hard physical test makes me tired and worn out. Im not gonna do well on that test, best I can do is pass it, but its a competitive test, so the best I can do is pass it with a score thats not very high, meaning my name will be so low on the waiting list that I wont get it. By the time they get down to my name they'd have hired all the people they need and I wont make it. And I dont even have the mind set for college, i'll probably wind up in the NYPD since I took that test, no I dont wanna be a cop, but atleast theres no physical because they are so desperate for people. Being a NYC cop sux, its a crappy job, low pay, but they'll hire anyone based on an easy as hell written exam. They are hiring all these women who are under 5 feet, or all these guys who are either small as hell, or short and fat and outta shape, so they'll have no problem hiring me. I dont wanna do it, but its either be a cop or be a bum.

Ok I finished accutane 7 weeks ago, and now im alil dissapointed.. It literally did take a toll on me physical wise.

back in Feb before I started accutane I was a good amount stronger, now when I work out im just lazy I dunno if that has anything to do with accutane, but im just lazy now. not on purpose, Im not one to slack off in the gym never have, but my body just doesn't seem to want to do anything, and im so lathargic. When I try to bench now, forget about it, I bench 20 pounds less than I used to, this used to be farely easy for me back then, (5months ago) now its hard for me and I even had to put the weight down last night because it was heavy and my body just couldn't do it at the moment.

Anyway, I never ever had a problem with my back before. I've had some knees problems and a wrist problem in the past, but never ever back problems. So i take accutane, and it gave me a very achy back. My back was really achy, if I ever lifted something, my back would get achy, and sometimes very achy. Anyway, I started working out 3 weeks after I finished accutane, and my back was aching me alot at 1st, but finally the problem went away. I was working out for a few weeks, and my back was fine, it at times got very slightly stiff for a couple seconds when using a heavy weight, but it was generally fine and I was releived.

Then tonight I was throwin a baseball around loosening up my arm.(1st time in a while I've thrown) I used to have a pretty strong throwing arm, tonight was rediculous. I could not throw the ball hard at all, I used to have no problem throwing good, tonight my arm not only didn't have throwing strength, but it got tired right at the get go. Then on 1 throw I hurt my back. thats never ever happened to me before, now all of a sudden I throw a baseball and my back aches pretty bad. Right now my back is aching me and this is just terrible.

I signed up for the FDNY test, paid $30 to register for it, and now I wish I could have my money back. Its gonna be a hard physical test, and I can't do it. Right now just thinking about a hard physical test makes me tired and worn out. Im not gonna do well on that test, best I can do is pass it, but its a competitive test, so the best I can do is pass it with a score thats not very high, meaning my name will be so low on the waiting list that I wont get it. By the time they get down to my name they'd have hired all the people they need and I wont make it. And I dont even have the mind set for college, i'll probably wind up in the NYPD since I took that test, no I dont wanna be a cop, but atleast theres no physical because they are so desperate for people. Being a NYC cop sux, its a crappy job, low pay, but they'll hire anyone based on an easy as hell written exam. They are hiring all these women who are under 5 feet, or all these guys who are either small as hell, or short and fat and outta shape, so they'll have no problem hiring me. I dont wanna do it, but its either be a cop or be a bum.

Is back ache one of the common side effects from accutane? I was thinking maybe it could be related to something else, but I was never on 'tane so I don't know. Can you ask your doc if there is anything you can take to combat the aches?

how much is the low pay as a cop? 40k at least?

lol 40K hahaha. Starting pay is $25K, and then goes up to $30K for your 1st 5 years which is bullshit because here in NYC real estate and cost of living is higher than alot of states, so its not right for the pay to be that low. the starting salary used to be $35K, but it got cut alot. And we had 4 cops get shot in march I beleive it was, I think i'd rather just get shot then have to make $25K a yr and not even be able to get a house here in NYC.

Is back ache one of the common side effects from accutane? I was thinking maybe it could be related to something else, but I was never on 'tane so I don't know. Can you ask your doc if there is anything you can take to combat the aches?

back/body aches are the top side effects of accutane. thankgod I wasn't on a sports team, because my season would have been shattered from accutane.

I feel you. I got really lazy after uusing accutane. It wasn't till about 1 year ago that i got my "pump" back( 3yaers after takin accutane) What got me out of the rut was I abused muscle relaxers for about a month, don't recommend it though. I feel like all of the detromental side effects of accutane are gone now, excepts the psyhcological ones where im stil pickin up the pieces