Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mskitty

Burnt face with ice?

In an attempt to reduce the size of a huge cyst, I iced my face. I did not apply the ice directly to my face but wrapped it in some paper towels. It left a red mark similiar to a burn or something.

Has this happened to anyone else?

is the burn soar to the touch....I iced onced ant it turned the skin red around the acne but the redness went away in a few hours....hopefully the same willhappen to you

In an attempt to reduce the size of a huge cyst, I iced my face. I did not apply the ice directly to my face but wrapped it in some paper towels. It left a red mark similiar to a burn or something.

I love using Ice Cube's on my face, ..just rub that shit all over my face...tighter pores, reduced redness etc. Yes i go through two blocks of ice on my face...and its really red right after FUCKING LOVE IT like a burn or something...thats when i know am killing something lol...red marks on .my face has never felt so fucking good.

How long did you leave the ice on? Did you have any treatment products on your skin when you iced it? I've discovered that its not good to ice over BP. or retinoids - better to do it on clean skin. Sometimes ice will make my skin a little red, but then it goes away after awhile. How long ago did you ice it?