• Missed social events because of it
    • Caused depression
    • Caused anxiety
    • Caused suicidal ideation
    • Became a significant monetary expense
    • Caused social embarassment
    • Caused low self esteem
    • Affected your love life
    • Affected time management-ie. time spent researching acne treatments and in bathroom

I'm writing a review of acne and its' psychological affects for a student newspaper, and would love a poll from this awesome site. I know, you can only click on one, so just write a post saying which, out of 1-10, affected you.

I'm writing a review of acne and its' psychological affects for a student newspaper, and would love a poll from this awesome site. I know, you can only click on one, so just write a post saying which, out of 1-10, affected you.

See the problem is that not only 1 affects. I'm sure some people (like myself) have at least 3 or 4 that affect us.

i got 8 out of 10! go me!

i got 8 out of 10! go me!

Sorry, I should have made it more clear, I want you to list all the ones you have, like I have 1, 3, 5, 9, etc.

i dont really get why you made this a poll, if you want us to say how many out of ten we have. You should have had those things listed in your first post, and the 1-10 numbers for choices to vote on. That would have worked a lot better.

anyway, i had seven.

I would have clicked about eight of those. You did a piss poor job of making a poll. I have a lot of money so their was never really a financial burden involved. even if your not wealthy like me i still dont think you can put a price on your face.

3 4 6 7 8 9 10

I don't think your choices are diverse enough. You will get most people listing more than five numbers each. Acne messes you up in so many ways. What good is a poll where almost everyone will pick almost every choice?

In the actual poll up top, I picked 8 because that was my most significant effect.