Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kathyseller

Super flawless skin possible? OMG you must see this

....the guys picture had like four zits, and he thought he looked like a monster.

i read that, and i just got creeped out, the guy is fucking out of his mind. but i guess if you want to try that stuff, go for it.

....the guys picture had like four zits, and he thought he looked like a monster.

i read that, and i just got creeped out, the guy is fucking out of his mind. but i guess if you want to try that stuff, go for it.

yea that kind of makes me think of what people think of my skin,,,,, but anways that thing looks pretty cool i wannna try it

LOL, I checked the website, and that dude creeped me out. Those OBAGI stuff are expensive!

i read some of the pages and he seems to be a hilarious guy! the gayest gay that ever gayed according to him hahaha!

on a serious note, i just bought the obagi cleanser from the link he gave. he said 1 bottle should last 6 months. have you see his skin results on all of his other pics? i'm gonna give it a shot.... LOL

IPB Image

and a picture of him and his boyfriend

IPB Image

why are all the cute guys gay????

*vomits*

i'm now a convert LOL. i juts bought obagi and i lvoe bryanboy already! this is insane! haha

I heard something somewhere that Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett use that skincare line too. I wish I could try that...it looks like a killer to those evil red marks, lol.

holy shit his boyfriend is hot.. [i am a (gay) guy and dont do that much stuff to my skin (im not as gay/girly/flaming as this dude)]. I would never buy obagi.. it looks like expensive packaged stuff you could get for cheap elsewhere.

i'm now a convert LOL. i juts bought obagi and i lvoe bryanboy already! this is insane! haha

I heard something somewhere that Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett use that skincare line too. I wish I could try that...it looks like a killer to those evil red marks, lol.

yep i know nicole uses obagi

also obagi is great to remove freckles on the face! i hate my freckles on my cheeks!!

wow... this is fantastic information!! i wonder if that hydroquinone "obagi clear" stuff would remove the horrible tan the CSR left on my chin. :think: i mean, it really caught my eye that nicole kidman was mentioned here -- b/c the truth is, the whole time i've been going thru this "tanning" from hell problem, using Dan's BP (quit the CSR as of 3 days ago), i've been thinking all the time how beautiful & light nicole kidman's face is -- it's the shade that my skin WAS prior to BP. and i'm always wishing i had that back again!

and do you think hydroquinone works for brown marks (the CSR "tan") AND old acne red marks? :pray: does anyone know where i can buy it for less than Obagi's $75? lol. also, does anyone have any idea about the science of how hydroquinone works? i've head the word a lot, but the idea kind of creeps me out...

hey clear_dream,

Let me know how this works for you! I have been thinking about this line ever since I read about Nicole Kidman using it...I must admit I am *somewhat* of a fan, lol. I know somestars are born with amazing skin but I just can't help but think that there has to be a celebrity out there with amazing skin because of a skincare line. Is that an impossible dream? lol It does seem rather expensive but it looks like ther than ACV there is not many cheap products for the dreaded red marks!

hey clear_dream,

Let me know how this works for you! I have been thinking about this line ever since I read about Nicole Kidman using it...I must admit I am *somewhat* of a fan, lol. I know somestars are born with amazing skin but I just can't help but think that there has to be a celebrity out there with amazing skin because of a skincare line. Is that an impossible dream? lol It does seem rather expensive but it looks like ther than ACV there is not many cheap products for the dreaded red marks!

hi canadian_blue_eyes,

first of all, nice username... funny, i'm originally canadian myself -- from the toronto area. :) whereabouts are you?

about the Obagi stuff, i haven't actually bought any of the products yet myself... i think maybe you were reading someone else's post? i am interested in finding out more about that hydroquinone product though...

that guy has some really hilarious posts on his site.

he said he had an AWFUL weekend because he got ONE zit on his left cheek. Hah, priceless.

that guy has some really hilarious posts on his site.

he said he had an AWFUL weekend because he got ONE zit on his left cheek. Hah, priceless.

i dare you to take a pic of yourself holding an "I LOVE BRYANBOY" sign :)

OMFG that guy puts the capital Q in QUEEN. Dear god.

Rofl. He's a dickhead. I want to ruin his face. He makes me sick.

So anyone here who starts using Obagi, keep us updated on your progress k.

Hey clear_dream,

LoL sorry bout the mix up, I meant to ask kathyseller, but anyway thanks, the name is my myspace page name so i thought why not...yours isn't bad either!

;)

I'm living in Edmonton but all my family from Ontarioso I go there every few years.

This Obagi stuff does really look interesting. I have a derm appointment (my first one!!) on the 18th and I know that I will be asking to get some laser work done but you can bet I'm going to ask about this Obagi stuff too. Just to let everyone know that any skincare I would buy online would come from skinstore.com. They are currently having a sale onthe obagi stuff (if that wasn't incentive enough!) and for us canadians and foriegners the shipping is only like $5. No joke. My sister ordered from them before and with the awesome exchange rate right now she paid almost the same cost as the American price.

Also I went onto this one site of a girls experience with obagi and they have a forum there with most of the members using Obagi so its a pretty good site to ask your questions on it since it seems like no one uses it here! Hope this helps! Whoever gets this must let us know how it goes!

Oh right the site..lol I guess you can tell who is tired! Anyway here it is!

http://www.spectacularskin.com/forum/forum.php

holy shit his boyfriend is hot.. . I would never buy obagi.. it looks like expensive packaged stuff you could get for cheap elsewhere.

ugh i wish that white dude is my bf. HAHAHHA. i agree, plus, he said hes been on it for three years. am confident that anyones (whose using some kind of treatment) face will look along those lines...