Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was thinking, no one really tells you how to really avoid drama and serious pain in your life when you're a teenager.

I used to be a class clown, tons of friends and happy as shit. Somewhere it went down hill

Now Im sitting alone in my dorm, trying to sleep but I cant stop thinking about the girl that broke my heart in such a terrible way. And the different people I want to avoid, because too much interaction turns people off.

And what do I do, im not happy, and havent been in forever. Im debating weither to have my 10th cigarette of the day, and ask myself why?

What the fuck was I supposed to?

And how come the fact that everyone is supposidly miserable, and goes through pain like me, still makes me feel more isolated than ever.

this aint a pity party topic. so whatever im gonna go smoke

I was thinking, no one really tells you how to really avoid drama and serious pain in your life when you're a teenager.

I used to be a class clown, tons of friends and happy as shit. Somewhere it went down hill

Now Im sitting alone in my dorm, trying to sleep but I cant stop thinking about the girl that broke my heart in such a terrible way. And the different people I want to avoid, because too much interaction turns people off.

And what do I do, im not happy, and havent been in forever. Im debating weither to have my 10th cigarette of the day, and ask myself why?

And how come the fact that everyone is supposidly miserable, and goes through pain like me, still makes me feel more isolated than ever.

Same here except I wasn't a class clown. I really wonder how people who know a lot of people are happy. I mean, if they wanna do something, they gotta either go with close friends or invite lots of people. I'm not happy either. We all got our problems but yeah, cig addiction isn't that great but if that's how you deal with coping it, that's fine.

life sucks, then you die.

I gain much joy laughing at pathetic has beens trying to "spice up" their retarded, totally meaningless existence with unimaginative variants of the simple in-out in-out fuck. I suspect our parents had such inane conversations, the boring fools, before divorcing and doing us favours.

Pleasure should not be indulged, but extinguished. Unless one does overcome primal human passions, one is chasing after desires that cannot be sated, and are thus condemning themselves to perpetual unhappiness. Insatiable pleasure leads to stupid revisions of siomple penetrative sex.

Pleasure by itself can only coexist with pain: as pleasure cannot be permanant but has to end. One should strive to never feel pleasure, as it only leads to disapointment. Pleasure is the absence of pain (people never grasp this fact: they think that pain is the absence of pleasure). Pain is positive, pleasure is the negation of pain. Existence is only pain. Pain is the human condition: the way life is meant to be. One should not try to hide from this simple truth with brief, meaningless fumbles under the covers, seconds of joy in years of torment, but instead embrace for once and for all the misery that pertains to human existence. Life is only suffering, only sorrow, any attempt to attain a moment of happiness or pleasure is worthless and foredoomed. One should just accept their fate, and sink into indifference. Life is best when one withdraws into a miserable, solitary shell and eschews all human interaction, including, of course, the interaction of intercourse.

(I should point out that, in worship of the utter horror of human existence, I like to be raped and beaten until I am left bruised and bleeding. I like girls who take knives and glass to my body. I like being hospitalised: although only one girl has been so kind to beat me so badly so far. I do not enjoy this. I enjoy nothing. I feel nothing but indifference and disapointment, but a small spark of life is lit when I am naked and squirming at the end of a knife-wielding babe - everything short of being violently attacked leaves me blank, cold, bored, human life is all so empty, a pathetic affair)

I feel the same way, but I don't know about you all, One day after I get out of highschool I've decided that I'm really going to enjoy life. There's things I really want to do and I'm sick of being depressed and angry and looking at all my excuses. I don't want to have antidepressants shoved down my throat like everybody else and I'm tired of this damn computer. After I finish accutane and get my smile back I'm going to try and live for once. Maybe find a girl I can relate to and spend my life with her. Travel the world and get OUT.

The truth is, everybody is depressed at some point. And I honestly don't understand how everybody does all these things that I can't. I was pretty much born yesterday and I know jack shit about life. On top of this I have this shit to deal with. I'm jsut really tired of being paranoid and being so negative about everything. I really need a change. I REALLY do.

I feel the same way, but I don't know about you all, One day after I get out of highschool I've decided that I'm really going to enjoy life. There's things I really want to do and I'm sick of being depressed and angry and looking at all my excuses. I don't want to have antidepressants shoved down my throat like everybody else and I'm tired of this damn computer. After I finish accutane and get my smile back I'm going to try and live for once. Maybe find a girl I can relate to and spend my life with her. Travel the world and get OUT.

The truth is, everybody is depressed at some point. And I honestly don't understand how everybody does all these things that I can't. I was pretty much born yesterday and I know jack shit about life. On top of this I have this shit to deal with. I'm jsut really tired of being paranoid and being so negative about everything. I really need a change. I REALLY do.

Seemingly stupid stuff can help a lot.

For me, just doing anything with anyone can lift me up, even if just temporarily. Anything social at all.

Do some volunteer work and talk with people, get a job (if you don't have one already), ask a random but attractive stranger for sex... all have worked for me... but again, only temporary fixes. Happiness or even contentment never lasts. Slips through yo' fingaz like grasping sand.

I'm in the exact same situation as the guy that posted this. was always smilin as a kid then i got acne, then a pretty ggirl came along and broke my heart. I'm am sort of learning to live with my unhappiness. I sit in my room and play xbox and surf the web. It sucks.... really bad. Deep Down i wanna live my life, but I'm always stopped when I realise i don't have a perfect face and most people suck. Anyway there is a light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully.

coughdrop dont answer this if you cant dude i understand but how did this girl of your break your heart

she was my first love, and she broke up with me under circumstances where she thought i was too emotionally unstable, and when i needed her most.

ohh well dude if she didnt wanna stick with you through the hard times she obviously didnt care enough and maybe not right for you anyway. i know nothin anyone will say will make you feel better about it only in time will you get over it. dont worry dude im sure when you get over this rough patch youll find someone else.