Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ger@rdo

most successful acne medication out there

Hello!

Well I just want to know what is the most successful acne product out there because I really haven't tried that many. I have used Proactiv, Exposed, and some other cheap products out there but they all suck. I want to find that acne product that really does the freakin job once and for all. Hope to hear from you guys soon I before my acne gets really bad. :)

Hello!

Well I just want to know what is the most successful acne product out there because I really haven't tried that many. I have used Proactiv, Exposed, and some other cheap products out there but they all suck. I want to find that acne product that really does the freakin job once and for all. Hope to hear from you guys soon I before my acne gets really bad. :)

:wall:

ugh, yeah it's called accutane.

Yep Accutane! But if your derm doesn't put you on it, many people find Benzoil Peroxide to be the best and most effective. My personal experience hasn't been great with it, but my sister got 100% clear from it, seriously and before she had bad acne, all over her cheeks...it was starting to become severe...

So, my advice is going on Dan's regime, because I have seen with my eyes how well does it work.

CSR definitely works well for me, ever since I started this 5 months ago, my skin is the best its been in years. I've been on proactiv and it worked pretty well, but took a year or so before all my marks went away and then it stopped working a year later.

CSR definitely works well for me, ever since I started this 5 months ago, my skin is the best its been in years. I've been on proactiv and it worked pretty well, but took a year or so before all my marks went away and then it stopped working a year later.

hey! I was wondering if you used the Benzoyl Peroxide from the CSR products?

I am talking about CSR products from this site http://www.clearskinregimen.com/

From an experienced acne sufferer. There is no magic cure, don't believe everything you read on a web site!! I went through one Acutane course in 1985. It did do a good job getting rid of the large cysts I was plagued with on my cheeks. I started having problems again soon after that, and started a second course, but that was just too much. Acutane does seem to help, but now I'm not sure I'm happy I went through it. It has been 21 years since using Acutane and I have extremely dry eyes and mouth which are very bothersome. The doctors don't know why, doesn't seem to be Sjogren's, I wonder if it was the Acutane.

Acutane is serious stuff, and you need to be checked by your doctor while using it, so don't think about using something from a web site that claims to be like Acutane.

From an experienced acne sufferer. There is no magic cure, don't believe everything you read on a web site!! I went through one Acutane course in 1985. It did do a good job getting rid of the large cysts I was plagued with on my cheeks. I started having problems again soon after that, and started a second course, but that was just too much. Acutane does seem to help, but now I'm not sure I'm happy I went through it. It has been 21 years since using Acutane and I have extremely dry eyes and mouth which are very bothersome. The doctors don't know why, doesn't seem to be Sjogren's, I wonder if it was the Acutane.

Acutane is serious stuff, and you need to be checked by your doctor while using it, so don't think about using something from a web site that claims to be like Acutane.

The vilantae stuff is just megadosing vit B5 iirc. Do some reading on the various b5 threads around. A lot of people have good reports on b5, but some find it less effective with other vit b supplements (especially biotin). If I wasn't on accutane b5 would be my first shot now I think.

anybody in here tried out Vilantae ?

I don't need a prescription to buy this medicine and it supposely works like accutane.

http://www.vilantae.com/order_page_vilantae.htm

Hi. If you're thinking of trying Vilante can I make a suggestion? Try Vitacures instead:

www.b5clearskin.com

Its the same as Vilante almost, but I know it works as it has done a great job on me!

Both are basically the B5 vitamin which work by megadosing. You take 10g per day to begin with until your acne clears and then you gradually reduce to a maintenance dosage. This was my last hope before I had to consider accutane, which i really didn't want, and it has worked wonders.

Try it, you will be glad you did.

The thing with Vilante is that I have heard it has other vitamins added to it which reduces its effectiveness. But Vitacures brand is just pure B5.

TAZORAC..is the best acne product out..the thing about it is though..it cost over 100 dollars per tube