Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fen33

I am on Day 10 and my face just hurts

I had on again off again mild acne....i know accutane should be able to really help...but i am very upset rite now. i am 22 year old male and since day 7 i have had the worst break out probably since i was 15. Each day i wake up their are new pimples around my mouth area. i put on moisturizer (cetaphil) but my face hurts all the time, especially when i eat, laugh and smile. i have never let my mild acne effect my social life, but i am just stayin in my apartment this weekend, this sucks. I didnt even want to go to work yesterday it was that bad.

Like i said in a previous post (day 8) i am surprising people @ a wedding next saturday...what can i do betwene now and then to help? i dont want to go like this. I have proactive, Zodierm and still even have minocycline here. I know ive been told not to mix any other medicaitons while on tane, but this is really getting to me. I am even thinkin about not taking the tane the rest of the week because my face just hurts that much.

For short term help, should i even go sit outside in the sun for like 30min or an hour?

thoughts? suggestions?

you're using too many medications on your face. accutane and a good moisturizer should do its job!