Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my derm prescribed me this and told me to apply it before i sleep and in the mornin to use clindamycin in the morning but he didnt tell me if i would need to wear sunscreen or not does anyone know?

Anything 15+ or above... also, I would make sure it made for the face, like a Neutrogena product. I never ever have had a sunburn in my life until I used Retin A in high school... and in FIFTEEN MINUTES my cheeks were burnt. You can search these message boards for the thread that LabGirl wrote about the IB with RAM... it lessens the layers on your epidermis (outer layer of skin)... or something like that (haha, forgive me)...

Also, clindamycin will make you photosensitive

Photosensitive means sensitive to UV-light.

It should last the period, then reapply after...

could i use cetaphil moisturzor then use a sunscreen on top of that? should i use retin day on and day off till my skin gets use to it

My doc told me that if I apply retinAmicro to large areas of my face, then a sunblock is a must. But if you are only doing spot treatments, then it is not necessary unless you are outside for very long periods of time.