Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i heard from this other website that a person had success with acne by taking only milk thistle

but i dunno :think:

That stuff will act like Spiro.

For women, boobs will grow and could gain weight.

For men, boobs could grow and s. drive may diminish.

It won't balance your hormones unless you have excess DHT.

What impact will milk thistle have on dht? Ive never read anything concerning that. Are you confusing it with Saw Plametto?

I used it for over a month, a LOT every day. I got milia or whiteheads alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over my face along with pustules like normal. I stopped using it because it didn't get better at all, just worse little by little and I couldn't take it....

Be careful. I took some milk thistle and had a HORRIBLE reaction. Broke out in a horrible rash all over my body. Never will I touch that stuff again.

OMG I had the same reaction! Thought I was just allergic to the stuff. What a waste of money.

I found out it protects your liver by blocking toxins from entering it. Well if you think about it thats just stupid because your liver needs to filter out toxins or they end up accumulating in the body, probably why our skin became irritated on Milk Thistle.

Avoid it like the plague! LoL

*Leon* =D