Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam122234

Going to GNC in a few hours so responde fast PLEASE!

So i've did and read the research...i'm going to start out on 2-3g's of B5 then move to a max of 5g because my acne isn't that bad. So the questions lie in this...what other vitamins do i need to take with it? I've heard i need a B-complex to make up for taking all the B5, and well that's fine. But i've also heard something about Vitamin A helping absorbsion...among other things.

Now exactly what other Vitamins should i take with B5....weither they be benefitical or needed...if they'll help how well it works i'm game for taking them.

Please responde hastely because i'm going to GNC soon...

Also so i'm not some moron who buys the wrong pills...these are the right ones correct?

I wouldn't get any others, just stick with the B5. That's all i take and it's done wonders.

Also, some people claim taking a B-complex with the B5 actually hinders it. I don't know whether this is true or not, but i wouldn't chance it. Plus it's all extra expence.

I wouldn't get any others, just stick with the B5. That's all i take and it's done wonders.

Also, some people claim taking a B-complex with the B5 actually hinders it. I don't know whether this is true or not, but i wouldn't chance it. Plus it's all extra expence.

Thanks for the reply..yea i've also heard this...supposively it renders the B5 as less effective...

I'll stick with the B5 as long as everything goes fine...if i find myself waking up and looking in the mirror with pale skin and a sick feeling i'll get the hint of maybe taking some b-complex vitamins.

Jesus...i just got back from GNC...took two 500MG pills ( 1g) and damn are they big...freak'in cow pills. Clear capsels are what i have...

Anyways this better work...i plan on taking a max of about 10 500MG pills a day...which seems like a lot..like it sorta scares me...but i'll do it after reading sucess stories of others.

Ugh. Please don't do this. There's strong proof that this will hurt your body.

see now idk wtf to do now. I hear tons of people having sucess with this...and then i hear some people against it...

I just want this shit off my fucking face...it's annoying to maintain and i really at this point don't care if i take 5-10 years off my life..chances are i'll die in a car crash or get shot before i hit 50 anyways. Might as well be happy with myself now.

Benzaclin worked reallly well for me..my derm is sweet and gave me a ton of samples that i was using..my insurance is gay and doesn't cover benzaclin, but it covered clindamycin..which is in Benzaclin, minus the 5% BP...so i don't put much faith into Clindamycin without the BP. So now it's like unless i can make my own Benzaclin by mixing BP and my Clindamycin..it looks like i'm sorta screwed until my derm appointment on the 5th of Sep.

All i know is my skin looked FANTASTIC today...in natural light and that cheap light in stores it looked absolutely great. I was very happy today and confident...i actually didn't care about what i looked like, i knew my face was normal looking, not oily and that it looked clear and good..i seriously felt like a cancer patient who survived it and beat it...who got a second chance on life. So i mean if taking too much of a vitamin that isn't supposed to be bad for you, somehow messes me up...well oh fucking well. I'm taking Erythromycin also ( Antibiotic Oral 3 X daily ) ...it's like as long as i feel as good as i did today i don't care what i have to do.

see now idk wtf to do now. I hear tons of people having sucess with this...and then i hear some people against it...

I just want this shit off my fucking face...it's annoying to maintain and i really at this point don't care if i take 5-10 years off my life..chances are i'll die in a car crash or get shot before i hit 50 anyways. Might as well be happy with myself now.

Benzaclin worked reallly well for me..my derm is sweet and gave me a ton of samples that i was using..my insurance is gay and doesn't cover benzaclin, but it covered clindamycin..which is in Benzaclin, minus the 5% BP...so i don't put much faith into Clindamycin without the BP. So now it's like unless i can make my own Benzaclin by mixing BP and my Clindamycin..it looks like i'm sorta screwed until my derm appointment on the 5th of Sep.

All i know is my skin looked FANTASTIC today...in natural light and that cheap light in stores it looked absolutely great. I was very happy today and confident...i actually didn't care about what i looked like, i knew my face was normal looking, not oily and that it looked clear and good..i seriously felt like a cancer patient who survived it and beat it...who got a second chance on life. So i mean if taking too much of a vitamin that isn't supposed to be bad for you, somehow messes me up...well oh fucking well. I'm taking Erythromycin also ( Antibiotic Oral 3 X daily ) ...it's like as long as i feel as good as i did today i don't care what i have to do.

You could try finding a perfect skincare regimen, do chemical peels/cosmetic maintenance regularly. Herbs can help. Sunbathing and eating organic food will help. Hell, there are prescription drugs you can buy online that are safer than this crap.

B5 won't keep you clear forever. You need to find something that can be maintained and won't, you know, kill you.

You could try finding a perfect skincare regimen, do chemical peels/cosmetic maintenance regularly. Herbs can help. Sunbathing and eating organic food will help. Hell, there are prescription drugs you can buy online that are safer than this crap.

B5 won't keep you clear forever. You need to find something that can be maintained and won't, you know, kill you.

Yeah but once it does clear my up can't i just go down to acceptable level to take..like 1g or 500mg? just to maintain it?

Acne is like AIDS...you can't fucking get rid of it, but you can control it...they're both equally horrifying and horrible. If someone else was wrong with me or if i was ugly...i'd be one pissed off person...i'm lucky i atleast got some other traits..or else i might find a gun desirable.....

Yeah but once it does clear my up can't i just go down to acceptable level to take..like 1g or 500mg? just to maintain it?

Acne is like AIDS...you can't fucking get rid of it, but you can control it...they're both equally horrifying and horrible. If someone else was wrong with me or if i was ugly...i'd be one pissed off person...i'm lucky i atleast got some other traits..or else i might find a gun desirable.....

You likely won't get the same effects from a small dose. In my opinion, the reason the B5 works is the same reason it's so dangerous.

Of course you can't get rid of acne. You have to find a sensible way to manage it. Compromising your health is not the answer.

jamesw has never taken b5.

jamesw has never read a study showing "the strong proof" about B5.

I'm sorry, but jamesw you don't know what you're talking about. I've never seen any "strong proof" that it will damage the body. All documentation i've seen states that it's water soluble, so anything the body doesn't use just gets urinated out. I (and others i know) have been taking this for well over a year with no real negative side-effects whatsoever.

I tried skincare regimens, i tried peels, i tried herbs and i tried dieting. Nothing has worked so well for me, and for such a long period of time, as B5. Stating that it will kill you is completely unfounded nonsense and scaremongering.

You likely won't get the same effects from a small dose. In my opinion, the reason the B5 works is the same reason it's so dangerous.

Of course you can't get rid of acne. You have to find a sensible way to manage it. Compromising your health is not the answer.

Have you tried B5? Have you had success with it, and then gone on to a maintenance dose only to see the results diminish? No? Then what basis do you have for saying what you do?

Adam122234, you can do whatever you want, and B5 may well not work for you. Who knows? But don't listen to jamesw's bullshit.

Good luck.

Yikes, get the POWDER form.

I find the pills not so...how do you put it...intimidating after you take a few...now i can take two at the same time and it's fine..at first though, i must admit..these were the biggest pills up until date that i've ever seen and or taken.