Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haidcat

makeup for nose

hello to everyone. I have a medium sized crater-like scar on my nose that looks almost like a perfect circle and it is healing up but is still quite red. In december my doctor is gonna put some filler underneath it to even out the indented crater scar so that its level with the rest of my skin. BUt anywayz, I was wondering what kind of makeup I should put on the scar to help fill up the hole and to help take away the redness. Take into consideration that I'm a guy and Im out a lot so i sweat. Thanks in advance for the ghelp.

I'm thinking there are no replies to this thread because nobody has NO idea how to "fill" that.... especially if you sweat a lot... most makeup is bound to sweat off anyways... makeup is more for "coverage" rather than "filler." you could always try filling it in with a thick concealer though and setting it with powder though.

covering the redness wouldn't be a problem but filling it up i dont think thats going to be possible with make up.

maybe giving the illusion with some sort of light reflecting foundation or concealer?