Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lyrical

what moisturizer would you recommend?

what moisturizer would you recommend and why? i think i'll be needing one because tazorac dries up my skin like crazy.

any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm on Tazorac (.05% cream) too. Ever since Tazorac, my t-zone has flaked and peeled after washing. The moisturizer I use is Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15. I only use it during the day, and I'm wondering if I should use it at night too (what's the SPF15 good for if there's no sun). If I do use it at night, should I apply it after before I apply the tazorac or after?

If you have dry skin that's peeling off, etc, my recommendation goes to Olay Complete, because it moisturize perfectly and it's non-comedogenic.

When I used BP I have flaky and irritate skin, and so although Olay moisturized well, it burned on my skin, because it was sensitive, so if it does that on you too, you can try ROC Purif-AC Moisturizer (not the meicated one) the one which is meant to be used as a moisturizer for skin of people under acne treatment, so it's very moisturizing, yet mild and non-irritating, non-comedogenic and so on.

I use to be on Tazorac gel and what you may want to do is lessen the use.

For instance what I did was when it peeling my skin really I was using Tazorac gel twice a day.

I would lessen my usage to something like twice a day, every other day. Or once a day. Something like that.

I agree with the previous person who said Olay Complete. I used that when I was using Tazorac.