Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kind of scarring do i have?

hi , can any1 help me diagnose wat kind of scarring i have. i shud really put up pics, but i dont have any at the moment, basically i have very shallow rough saucer shaped scars with very thin slightly raised borders surroundin them....in some lights there an unnoticable, and it just looks like i have uneven rough skin, with thinnish line borders..... can some1 answer me these questions please.... 1 . is there anything that can dissolve these thin borders and 2. is there anything to smooth out my rough parts...... wud a retinoid or chemical peel do this over time?? please help....

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what you mean by "saucer shaped" scars. Do you mean they are just round? The majority of acne scars are round. Can you be more descriptive?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes