Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So benzoyld killed my skin...

A while back my acne was mostly just on my chin. so i thought (as i know now is wrong) lets nuke it with lots of benzoyl peroxide and just put tonnes on.

Sadly now, my sensitive skin is left dry and unpure. my chin is starting to loose acne :D , but now my cheeks (which have been damaged by BP) have flared up, well jsut one actually.

Its making me feel low. and i feel scared to see my perfect g/f. :wub: .

So i think i need to come of benzoyl for a while to let my skin calm down and recover. i was wondering what sort of product i can use for acne that doesnt ahve benzoyl peroxide and will keep my acne at bay.

at the moment my mum has bought me "Neutrogena visible clear rapid clear treatment with dermanaturals".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou anyone for their advice/ help. :angel:

A while back my acne was mostly just on my chin. so i thought (as i know now is wrong) lets nuke it with lots of benzoyl peroxide and just put tonnes on.

Sadly now, my sensitive skin is left dry and unpure. my chin is starting to loose acne :D , but now my cheeks (which have been damaged by BP) have flared up, well jsut one actually.

Its making me feel low. and i feel scared to see my perfect g/f. :wub: .

So i think i need to come of benzoyl for a while to let my skin calm down and recover. i was wondering what sort of product i can use for acne that doesnt ahve benzoyl peroxide and will keep my acne at bay.

at the moment my mum has bought me "Neutrogena visible clear rapid clear treatment with dermanaturals".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou anyone for their advice/ help. :angel:

I would start using a very tiny amout BP and on top of that a very good moisturizer.

In fact, if I was you I would start the CSR(all 3 steps) and do excatly what Dan tells you to do!

I would start using a very tiny amout BP and on top of that a very good moisturizer.

In fact, if I was you I would start the CSR(all 3 steps) and do excatly what Dan tells you to do!

also, i dont know what moisturiser to use.

The "Cetaphil Moisturizin Lotion" works well, though it can leave your face a little greasy if you use too much. I would also recommend the CSR "BP Gel" and "Gentle Cleaser": www.clearskinregimen.com

The "Cetaphil Moisturizin Lotion" works well, though it can leave your face a little greasy if you use too much. I would also recommend the CSR "BP Gel" and "Gentle Cleaser": www.clearskinregimen.com

sadly i live in england, and i dont know if they are avialable here.

what about this: http://www.eucerin.co.uk/uk_range/Dry/nightcream.html

sadly i live in england, and i dont know if they are avialable here.

what about this: http://www.eucerin.co.uk/uk_range/Dry/nightcream.html

A lot of people love that cream so maybe you should try it.

Cetaphil can be bought at www.amazon.com, they ship to Europe.

www.clearskinregimen.com also ships to Europe.