Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

may have dried up face with proactiv

I should use this more moderately it does work the bp is helpful but can dry me up, problem is where I'm dry its irritated and I broke out on two same spots left side and right of face. I hate moisturizing but would that be the solution here? Is that what is needed in my case and then cut down my quantity, it was working until i upped the amount. However I usually have oily skin, after the wash its usually normal then later towards end of the day its so oily and shiny people actually comment on it. What is going on?

I'm considering proactiv once a day and something else like a mild cleanser for the other time of day?

Any suggestions like dove spectrojel or cetaphil or just water and moisturizer so im ready for the bp in proactiv??

Thanks any feedback?

Proactiv sucks!!!! check the polls on websites, only 20% of people said it helped the rest said it worsen the skin or made no difference which is waste of $

If there is BP and it works on the skin at 2.5% then how can't it work if used properly.

Maybe the ones that found it expensive didn't try it long enough and returned to get there money back because its so expensive.

Who cares about the polls every skin type is different if someone has severe acne alomost everything won't work.

ok the flaw with proactiv is the cleanser is a SCRUB. which is vbad for ur face and is had 2.5 bp in it. theres also a 2.5 lotionbp with it. so basically its like 5 bp on ur face. anyway this shit sucked. it made my face alot worse and i gave it a month. it gave me severe acne but i managed to clear it up with the csr. now i dont have acne but now i have bad red marks from the acne i got from proactiv.