Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

are any of you taking anything with the accutane?

as in, any antibiotics or topicals?

right now, i just stopped putting on the metrogel (a gel for rosacea) and it's looking lots better. but i'm afraid the redness will return if i keep my skin "naked".. it feels a lot better too but i'm not used to it.

i plan to buy moisturizer/vaseline/eye drops/nasal spray if any of those areas start getting dry, but for now, i'm only using cetaphil gentle cleanser and accutane for my skin.

is this okay?? what are you guys using?

Keep the Cetaphil.

Add moisterizer - it will be IMPERATIVE.

I use Complex 15 - it's truely the mildest, smoothest, least-greasy I've seen. It does not try to reduce marks like some other lotions might but they will probably burn your skin while on tane, whereas complex 15 is safe. It's at my local cvs now.

You may only want to use the Cetaphil once a day if you start getting dry. This is convenient if you take a morning shower once a day.

Drink water too.

Ooh, and make sure to buy some chapstick. Start using it before you feel dry, same with the lotion.

Keep the Cetaphil.

Add moisterizer - it will be IMPERATIVE.

I use Complex 15 - it's truely the mildest, smoothest, least-greasy I've seen. It does not try to reduce marks like some other lotions might but they will probably burn your skin while on tane, whereas complex 15 is safe. It's at my local cvs now.

You may only want to use the Cetaphil once a day if you start getting dry. This is convenient if you take a morning shower once a day.

Drink water too.

Ooh, and make sure to buy some chapstick. Start using it before you feel dry, same with the lotion.

Ahh thank you SO MUCH loofery!! This is VERY helpful. You're the best. =)