Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
petitemorte

what helps you get through your day?

I sometimes dont know why I even try anymore. No girlfriend for so long, family lives across the globe..I feel so lonely sometimes I think I should take my riffle and end it.

For some reason I still go to the gym, it may be one of the only places I feel comfortable in my own skin. I dont know why I do it because I havent taken my shirt off infront of somebody voluntarily in..forever. It's what helps me get through my days though. That and Alizee videos! :wub: She's cute.

That and the hope that one day I will be clear....I am faithful to you B5.

wat keeps me going?? well i might have terrible skin but im glad that i know exactly what i want out of life and what is importnant to me. i think thats prety good for a 19 year old. that and i know how good life is gonna be once i have clear skin.

What keeps me going is my family and my boyfriend. Without them I wouldn't wanna live. I have friends but no friend that would really be there for me. I guess u can say a true good friend. THose are hard to find.

Well other than my bad skin, I guess I can say my life is good in general. I am pretty healthy, my family is happy, I don't have to worry about money. etc.

My new boots. :D:P

And, of course, my huge and frustrating but lovable family. I don't know what I'd do without my five brothers and sisters!

one word. coffee. =)

Amen to that. I would be a mess without coffee.

Music is what also gets me through my day.

Knowing I am moving to Spain in several months. Goodbye evil England lol no offence to any British people... England just depresses me. Hopefully living in Spain will help my acne... :pray: Also... what helps me get through my day is seeing my boyfriend... but I get embarressed around him because of my skin. DAMN. :wacko: lol

friends are really important. also optimism. try not to think about all the bad things in your life and just appreciate the good things. ;)

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I sometimes dont know why I even try anymore. No girlfriend for so long, family lives across the globe..I feel so lonely sometimes I think I should take my riffle and end it.

For some reason I still go to the gym, it may be one of the only places I feel comfortable in my own skin. I dont know why I do it because I havent taken my shirt off infront of somebody voluntarily in..forever. It's what helps me get through my days though. That and Alizee videos! :wub: She's cute.

You've stolen my posting ideas! Oh well. As weird as it may seem youtube helps me get through the day. If it weren't for this video clip I don't know what I'd do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFhAEYw1SQ

Another thing that helps me get through the day is knowing that I will probably be changing school next year so I can be with my old friends who are much better people than my new "friends."

And how could I forget Ance.org?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

masturbation

Oh that too :shifty:

You've stolen my posting ideas! Oh well. As weird as it may seem youtube helps me get through the day. If it weren't for this video clip I don't know what I'd do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFhAEYw1SQ

Another thing that helps me get through the day is knowing that I will probably be changing school next year so I can be with my old friends who are much better people than my new "friends."

Thats my happy song. I love hearing it when i'm out clubbing. It always gets me in the mood. Great taste in music :D

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Thats my happy song. I love hearing it when i'm out clubbing. It always gets me in the mood. Great taste in music :D

Yeah it's my favourite. But I like that video clip better than the original one. The original video clip is confusing :wacko:

everything in life gets me through the day. even if i knew no one, had no friends or acquantainces, theres still SO much out there to do with your life, so many fun and interesting things, so many things to see, play, attend, so even if i was all alone i would still be able to enjoy myself. Theres so much in this world, and it seems less and less people realize that every day.

When my acne was really getting me down then the only thing that got me through the day was the internet, watching dvds and counting down the days to my next derm appointment

what gets me through the day is that i know i have a great family and brilliant group of friends who i can talk to about anything! And blasting music out on my ipod helps too! lol

hi am 24f, my family's also across the globe.

Its my 5 day on accutane, today i am especially depressed..

dreaming usually helps me to get through the day.

ironman training

lift/cardio 7-10am

swim 2000m 12-130

lift 9-10 pm

you sure? you were sucking in your fat preeettyyyy hard in that other thread.

for me.

photography

no i wsnt if i tense the lats it makes my ribs show

trust me i hav 20 pix all the same on myspc, altho i do get askd if im anaeroxic

august is my month off

ovrtraining is bad

i hav 2 use ephedrine during yr bc i get mad tired