Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest murray

just got a cyst,anyone know ways to make it go away faster?

Guest murray

I just got a huge cyst yesterday on my right cheek and im wondering if anyone knows anything which would make it go away faster. I put some BP on it last night but i woke up today and it doesnt look like its really helped. I could just be patient and let it go away by itself but i know it will take at least 2 weeks to go then and i wouldnt be able to bare to wait that long. So anyone got any suggestions of something better than BP to make a cyst go away faster 8-[

Guest june

i would just keep putting bp on it and have you iced it yet? maybe ice it every night for a week for a few mins....my derm told me if i have a cyst....to massage it for 10-20 mins...after you shower....i think that two weeks is better than a month, mostly longer... of a deep scar...also if your cyst is red and imflamed you could put neosporin on it at night...might help speed up the infection(produce a white head)...i wouldn't do if for more than 5 nights...try a couple nights it won't hurt or make your cyst worst...

Guest murray

where could i get neosporin from june?

Guest june

hey murray...nesorpin can be bought anywhere(mostly)...go to your local drug store and by "neosporin orginal" formula...

Guest murray

where are you from by the way coz im not that sure that i would be able to get neosporin from england

Guest june

hummm...i'm from the usa, but i've been to england a lot:)

whats that all purpose store called...boots? it's a pharmacy type store...they carry american brand make-up/lotions and also rimmel...neosporin i don't think is just an american thing...i believe it's a nation wide brand...like tylenol...it's made by the very large drug company pfizer....i don't think you will have a problem finding it in england...

Guest murray

thing is i just went on the boots site and i searched for neosporin and it found no matches which means they dont have it in the store. do you think any other healing cream would be alright 8-[

Put on some topical hemorrhoid cream, it should make the swelling go down within 2 days, the redness might linger for a week or so though.

If it doesn't go away in a few days, if you have a derm, get a cortizone shot, so that hopefully it won't get too bad and damage the skin thus leaving a scar.