Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alex 01

Apple Cider Vinager?????????

I hear alot of people talking about Apple Cider Vinegar...

but im not sure exactly what it is. I use vinegar on my food, and i have drank apple cider. But ive was never aware pf the combination.

Is it a homemade remady, or do u buy it in a Drug Store, or is actually meant for cooking and has to be purchased at a grocery store?

Also how do you apply it, and do you put a moisturizer over it and BP under it? And does it make ur face smell like Apple Cider or Vinegar?

thanks in advance

Everything is listed in the ACV Thread

First page, everything you need to know it there.

ACV can be bought at your local grocery store = salad dressing and olive oil aisle.

If you use it you can cook at the same time as treat old acne spots. You kill two birds with one stone. :lol:

Seriously, it's a joke. Try glycolic acid instead. It has been proven to treat red marks with real results.

If you use it you can cook at the same time as treat old acne spots. You kill two birds with one stone. :lol:

Seriously, it's a joke. Try glycolic acid instead. It has been proven to treat red marks with real results.

Please, prove to me it's a joke!!!!

You're so confident that ACV is a hoax, even without trying it. Please..go ahead..prove that we're all suckers for believing that ACV will work in terms of redmarks.

But hey, if you want to spend a shitload of money on expensive commercial products, that's your call.

Just because YOU don't "think" it'll work, doesn't mean that others actually benefit from it.

You need to widen your horizon a bit, and look up from Science Magazine from time to time.

I'm sick and tired of your arrogant and pompous behaviour here. If someone do not believe exactly what you believe in, he/she is a liar or there's a hoax.

Bah

acid is acid they both eat away your dead skin cells

You're so confident that ACV is a hoax, even without trying it. Please..go ahead..prove that we're all suckers for believing that ACV will work in terms of redmarks.

But hey, if you want to spend a shitload of money on expensive commercial products, that's your call.

Just because YOU don't "think" it'll work, doesn't mean that others actually benefit from it.

You need to widen your horizon a bit, and look up from Science Magazine from time to time.

I'm sick and tired of your arrogant and pompous behaviour here. If someone do not believe exactly what you believe in, he/she is a liar or there's a hoax.

Bah

:dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

Bah

I can understand your frustration Spacebass, well .. put it this way it is his wallet that will always be empty not ours :dance:

Bah

I can understand your frustration Spacebass, well .. put it this way it is his wallet that will always be empty not ours :dance:

I read that as Tap's line about cooking and zapping zits simultaneously was meant to be a joke. I don't kill birds with stones, though... :lol: (that was a joke :) )

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT...BE QUIET.

IF YOU HAVENT TRIED IT...BE QUIET.

lol agreed. You cannot be a critic without actually going through the experience. That is like a movie critic talking about how bad a movie is that he/she has never viewed before. Doesn't make much sense does it? I think Tap is lonely and wants everyone to know who he is, so he has to tell everyone about Glycolic Acid and rave about something he quite possibly has never used either before.