Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest TylerD

I voted absolutely never!!!! Well thats not on there but i voted no!! But I would never think about suicide.

I was only sincerely suicidal once in my life - and even then - not so much. I just knew the mess I had gotten myself into was going to be a long one out.

But eventually, I did.

Guest TylerD

I was only sincerely suicidal once in my life - and even then - not so much. I just knew the mess I had gotten myself into was going to be a long one out.

But eventually, I did.

Your too awesome to think about and I luv you too much for you to think about that :wub: So dont think about it ok :)

ive thought about it, but never thought about DOING it.

the fact is, committing suicide is one of the rudest and most disrespectful thing you can do to the people in your life. Leaving your friends and family behind in that matter just shows you never really cared that much about them, or didnt bother sticking it out for them.

now, i know there are some special occassions, but i was just talking about the depressed kind of suicide, done on almost a whim.

I had shorness of breath and heart palpatations and felt like I was having a heart attack one night. I went on Zoloft from my Dr after she said I had a panic attack when i had explained my symptoms to her.

I was feeling better by that point and took the zoloft pill that night before bed. It turns out that I was hypersensative to it and I immediately within an hour started having wicked mood swings. I went back to the doctor and she said that I could have bi-polar and the zoloft had triggered it. I would have taken anything at that point as I was feeling really shitty.

So I took the mood stabilizers for a few days and steadily felt just the lowest u can feel without those high mood swings. I ended up going to a shrink who told me that I didnt need anything and that I prob just had a panic attack to start with that didnt even mean I had anyting wrong with me. Ended up feeling normal again 2 weeks later. Worst two weeks of my life easily.

Moral of the story if I had continued to feel that shitty suicide would have been a better option. Some people have deep problems and if leaving on your own terms is your thing then go for it. Seriously some people just ahve manic depression (which is prob most of the suicides) and maybe they will always feel bad. Kurt Cobain had a great life and still kept getting manically depressed no matter what he did. Its bad chemicals in the brain.

no one should kill their self over a lover or any shit like that but if your chemicals are messed up and dont get any better I can understand exactly why they did it.

But eventually, I did.

and thats why you so totally rock!!! :)

ive thought about it, but never thought about DOING it.

the fact is, committing suicide is one of the rudest and most disrespectful thing you can do to the people in your life. Leaving your friends and family behind in that matter just shows you never really cared that much about them, or didnt bother sticking it out for them.

now, i know there are some special occassions, but i was just talking about the depressed kind of suicide, done on almost a whim.

Same here. I have thought about doing it. It wasn't about my skin but my family.

I have never and will never think of suicide.

I have so much to live for, and I'm proud of everything I have even if I don't have much.

When I was depressed, I thought of suicide. However, I never considered doing it; I only fantisized about it. The only thing that was a worry is that I was not afraid to die.

I'm very good at Mathematics, Science, and many other subjects. My future will surely be bright and I wouldn't like to lose the opportunity to live my future.

Besides, I wouldn't want to give my family a huge depression.

Now, I'm afraid of dying. My life has a lot of potential.

I think about it from time to time, but I know I won't act on it. I've had too many failed attempts, and I don't care to get my stomach pumped again, or stay in rehab. Trying to commit suicide actually scared me away from the idea.