Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bo0rk

Delivery

:hand:

Pretty Annoyed atm, I picked the 7-14 :liar: day delivery 16 days ago, Expecting it to come in about 7 days, But still havent recieved it, And the support email doesnt reply to me.. just cant see how its possiblt for a package to take 14+ Days to travel from usa to uk :snooty: . So now ive been without bp for 3 days, And my skin is allready showing effects that it is now going back down hill, And 2 months of this regimen are gonna be wasted. :doubt:

Can you run to the local pharmacy and get another BP to use until your order arrives?

When did you send an email to support? It can take her a day or two to get back to you.

Has it been 7 to 14 business days?

If so, you might call your post office and see if the package is there waiting for you to pick it up.

When did you write to support? Please give her 2 days to get back to you. We will figure it out with you. Don't worry. [email protected]

Also, keep in mind that International orders are 7-14+ days. We can not control customs in your country. Also, the 7-14+ days does not include weekends or holidays. Sometimes it can take a while to get through customs depending on your country. It can help to plan ahead quite a bit so that you know you'll have your package in time. Also, ordering DHL will ensure speedier delivery.