Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Popped 3 big zits, possible nodules!!!

Well I popped 3 big zits one was a nodule I think.

I'm applying polysporin to them when I wake up and when I go to bed.

Is that all I can do, what else can I do to prevent them? I'm getting 10+ hours of sleep

Am on day 41 of Accutane 20mg.

If you pop em you must get rid of 100% of gunk from it (there will even be some after it bleeds etc,) you really need to get rid of all the crap inside or it will never heal properly and leave a red mark, even if it looks worse in the short term it will heal better. Putting a plaster over them at night will help draw the gunk out.

If you popped it ACV then Neosporin and it will be gone in a matter of days. But like everyone said don't pop!

this is sooooo not true. when i stopped using bp and had the worst breakout of mankind all i used was acv and neosporin and my face was left with red marks and scars. Acv is by far no miracle cure. It actually might have made my marks redder. and neosporin doesn't do anything.

If you popped it ACV then Neosporin and it will be gone in a matter of days. But like everyone said don't pop!

this is sooooo not true. when i stopped using bp and had the worst breakout of mankind all i used was acv and neosporin and my face was left with red marks and scars. Acv is by far no miracle cure. It actually might have made my marks redder. and neosporin doesn't do anything.

does make much sense to me because Neosporin heals cuts, abrasions, burns etc. ACV also helps to heal, it would help fight bacteria.

Yeah ACV burns, thats for redmarks afterwards when acne's gone in the first place.
\No, acne prone ppl should def. use it because if you read my thread you would know what the "acid mantle" is on our skin and it would make alot more sense to you and you would understand why ppl have acne in the first place.