Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nikkolass

MORE accutane questions

Ok, i just got on Accutane. My dermatologist said that i should continue using the topical (tazorac) that i am using at night while i take the accutane. I heard from this site! that when your on Accutane you dont USE ANYTHING ELSE on ur face except for a moisturizer?! well he was pretty certain i should continue using tazorac and i would just like to know what you guys think! O also, how bad are other peoples initial breakouts on accutane? because im scared of the initial breakout cause im starting my first year of highschool in a matter of days O dear.

i'm in the SAME situation as you! just got accutane today, and completely freaked out about the initial breakout thing. i'm starting my LAST year of high school in a few days too.. at least you'll be clear in a few months and can enjoy the rest of high school. =( unlike me. =(

my doctor is kinda twitchy and abrupt, so he didn't really tell me about what to stop using. but i asked my pharmacist, and he said you don't really need anything else other than the accutane and a moisturizer.. i'm gonna continue using my metrogel anyways though. i'm used to it, and i've got a tube-full so i might as well finish it.

good luck to you!! keep me posted. =D

i'm in the SAME situation as you! just got accutane today, and completely freaked out about the initial breakout thing. i'm starting my LAST year of high school in a few days too.. at least you'll be clear in a few months and can enjoy the rest of high school. =( unlike me. =(

my doctor is kinda twitchy and abrupt, so he didn't really tell me about what to stop using. but i asked my pharmacist, and he said you don't really need anything else other than the accutane and a moisturizer.. i'm gonna continue using my metrogel anyways though. i'm used to it, and i've got a tube-full so i might as well finish it.

lol ok if you are i guess i may as well too.. he was really clear to keep using the tazorac and i guess if other people are still using topicals I WILL TOO,.,, lol when do you start school? i start in 3 weeks so hopefully the initial breakout will be done by then but i doubt it lol

lol ok if you are i guess i may as well too.. he was really clear to keep using the tazorac and i guess if other people are still using topicals I WILL TOO,.,, lol when do you start school? i start in 3 weeks so hopefully the initial breakout will be done by then but i doubt it lol

mm i dunno about the exact time since i kinda would rather not think about it, but my first day is sept 5. is that in 3 weeks? i dunno =P

i was gonna post this as a topic, but seeing as it's kinda a stupid question, maybe you could answer me. =)

as i said, my doctor really just wants to kick me out of his office, so he doesn't really spend much time answering my questions. i was wondering, how do you take accutane? i know it says "take with food" but does that mean BEFORE eating dinner, AFTER eating, or DURING eating? thanks!! i know it sounds dumb. =)

mm i dunno about the exact time since i kinda would rather not think about it, but my first day is sept 5. is that in 3 weeks? i dunno =P

i was gonna post this as a topic, but seeing as it's kinda a stupid question, maybe you could answer me. =)

as i said, my doctor really just wants to kick me out of his office, so he doesn't really spend much time answering my questions. i was wondering, how do you take accutane? i know it says "take with food" but does that mean BEFORE eating dinner, AFTER eating, or DURING eating? thanks!! i know it sounds dumb. =)

well i just take it after i eat dinner, but FORSURE, you're supposed to take it with at least 8 ounces of water, thats like really important. i duno anything else though,, you'd probably be better off asking someone else lol

oops that just reminds me i just took my first pill way later after i ate dinner lol... o well

well i just take it after i eat dinner, but FORSURE, you're supposed to take it with at least 8 ounces of water, thats like really important. i duno anything else though,, you'd probably be better off asking someone else lol

oops that just reminds me i just took my first pill way later after i ate dinner lol... o well

LOL the exact same thing happened to me! i was just sitting there on the phone, and i'm like "CRAP! i forgot to take the accutane!" haha, it's cool that someone else is starting the same day as me though. =D any side effects so far? for me, i'm just feeling a bit itchy.. but i could just be paranoid. since i only took my first pill like.. 6 hours ago.

LOL the exact same thing happened to me! i was just sitting there on the phone, and i'm like "CRAP! i forgot to take the accutane!" haha, it's cool that someone else is starting the same day as me though. =D any side effects so far? for me, i'm just feeling a bit itchy.. but i could just be paranoid. since i only took my first pill like.. 6 hours ago.

lol iduno my lips are a little dry maybe, but theyre always dry.. i'm probably just being paranoid too and i took it maybe 2 hours ago.. we should keep in touch though lol like see if we see results 1 month from now or whatever. haha

lol iduno my lips are a little dry maybe, but theyre always dry.. i'm probably just being paranoid too and i took it maybe 2 hours ago.. we should keep in touch though lol like see if we see results 1 month from now or whatever. haha

lol mine too.. and we definitely should, that'd be great. =)