Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grapesrgood

urine method

Hey maybe it does help red marks. You never know. I am not going to try it though..because yeah I don't like to smell. And I have to focus on break outs, rather then red marks at the moment. But, heck, maybe someday I'll test it out, just to see if it does what you guys say it does. :P

ok...so would you be mad if I pissed all over your face? of course that would not be disgusting, it's like spraying you with a water gun right....? go ahead and call me ignorant for not wanting piss on my face. disgusting...

Oh my, your right. In like two of my products theres an ingredent of Urea in it! XP..

So you are getting the main substance from piss basiclly in various skin products. But its the fact of actually using your own piss that just turns everyone away from it. It seems more okay if its built in a cleanser or w/e type facial product. Still though, it makes you wonder what else kinda stuff is in cosmetics. I know that in makeup they put sperm in it..