Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grapesrgood

urine method

Yeup ... I smell B/S! you are totally disregarding the fact that urine would do no good for anyone's skin. This site and especially this forum isn't diet and holistic you wanna preach about drinking piss do it there. As far as urine on your skin yes very very very bad idea!

... you're hopeless... I don't really care if you try it or not.

Excuse me hopeless! Because it is a KNOWN FACT rhat putting anything alkaline on your skin is not what your skin is trying to achieve. That is hopeless? Excuse me I just don't think you want to admit you are WRONG so you keeo posting how drinking urine is great. When I know nothing about urine drinking so I am not arguing with you about that (IMO drinking your own uring disgusting), as far as skin goes, you are very wrong.

I believe it was explained why urine helps the skin in an article I posted, but then again, why start reading now?

^ okay can we please stop fighting now

:wall:

this site isnt about whos right and who isn't its about giving each other advice & hope for a cure

now personally i don't think anyone can say urine has healed all there red marks and acne ...

but if some can come out and say that then okay, everyone has there own way and there own cures

the end.

This site is about giving adivice but it comes down to science and proof. The proof is that our skin works so hard gets oily and have acne because we use so many alkaline products which dry our our skin and force our skin to work xtra hard to make it acidic again. So this thread is not beneficial at all and to me is complete BS.

Drinking your own piss or using it topically might work or it might not, I'm not going to be the judge of that question.

Anyway, the thought of urinating on meself is so repulsive that it's just not an option. The fact that you would be smelling like a drunken bum with incontinentia explains it all. To be able to use this method you'd have to be living like a hermit with absolutely no social life or contact with other people whatsoever. Unless, of course, you don't give a shite about your own appearance...But then you wouldn't need to be on a forum like this, I guess.. :think:

But it's a free world so go ahead, as long as you don't try to hug me :)

Drinking your own piss or using it topically might work or it might not, I'm not going to be the judge of that question.

Anyway, the thought of urinating on meself is so repulsive that it's just not an option. The fact that you would be smelling like a drunken bum with incontinentia explains it all. To be able to use this method you'd have to be living like a hermit with absolutely no social life or contact with other people whatsoever. Unless, of course, you don't give a shite about your own appearance...But then you wouldn't need to be on a forum like this, I guess.. :think:

lol, I wouldn't want to be around or touch someone who stunk of urine either.

This site is about giving adivice but it comes down to science and proof. The proof is that our skin works so hard gets oily and have acne because we use so many alkaline products which dry our our skin and force our skin to work xtra hard to make it acidic again. So this thread is not beneficial at all and to me is complete BS.

LMAO, does this girl hear herself talking? I've posted articles and books written by medical doctors. She posted an article that has nothing to do with urine therapy or urine.

lmfao :lol:

one thing i dont understand is, how did drinking urine come up into this??? can anyone honestly believe that drinking urine will heal red marks on ur face .... now thast funny

one thing i dont understand is, how did drinking urine come up into this??? can anyone honestly believe that drinking urine will heal red marks on ur face .... now thast funny

well apparently to some people it does, and to some it is a cure for everything! .. yea riiight.

lmfao :lol:

Internal and external urine therapy are different.

zahnza do you actually drink your own piss?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That is what it sounds like doesn't it.

All the answers are somewhere in this post. I would have better talking to a wall.

you wash it off after an hour.

holy crap u guys r annoying as hell. i started this thread as a question. i never asked anyone to try this or not. im not trying to argue with anyone either. so just everyone shut the fuck up and give me advice or else dont post here.

It didn't help my mom when she did this as a teenager dealing with acne..My mom said she was told to do it from her mom(who never got pimples..), so she did. Months she did this everynight. And it made it worse..and worse. Untill finally she stopped putting urine on her face, and then it cleared up a lot better.

Her brother did this too. And same effect.

Real proof that it doesn't help, well at least it didn't help theirs.

It didn't help my mom when she did this as a teenager dealing with acne..My mom said she was told to do it from her mom(who never got pimples..), so she did. Months she did this everynight. And it made it worse..and worse. Untill finally she stopped putting urine on her face, and then it cleared up a lot better.

maybe it doesn't help because urine is alkaline and p.acnes loooooooove alkaline skin

maybe it doesn't help because urine is alkaline and p.acnes loooooooove alkaline skin

This girl seems to get more clueless with every post.

http://www.naturalhealthschool.com/acid-alkaline.html

http://health.allrefer.com/health/urine-ph-info.html

'the average urine pH is below 6.5', although that has nothing to do with why it can help your skin. :wall::rolleyes:

'the average urine pH is below 6.5', although that has nothing to do with why it can help your skin. :wall::rolleyes:

pH level of your urine is different all the time depends on what you eat drink etc. Sometimes it is slightly acid but it is mor eoften then not alkaline. I think you jsut don't want to admit that this can actually harm a person with acne and are just tyring to promote your ridiculous piss "cure" my god what will you say next to rub your own feces on your face .. yes you sound like a very very hygenic person.

pH level of your urine is different all the time depends on what you eat drink etc. Sometimes it is slightly acid but it is mor eoften then not alkaline. I think you jsut don't want to admit that this can actually harm a person with acne and are just tyring to promote your ridiculous piss "cure" my god what will you say next to rub your own feces on your face .. yes you sound like a very very hygenic person.

o boy...

holy shit wtf is wrong with u people. im not fucking talking abotu acne. im talking about red marks so stop saying its not gonna help with acne cause thats not what im talking about.

holy shit wtf is wrong with u people. im not fucking talking abotu acne. im talking about red marks so stop saying its not gonna help with acne cause thats not what im talking about.

chill out kid and go back a few pages, yes it can help red marks.

im sorry but your pretty nasty if you smear piss all over your face.

I'm sorry, but we have already established your ignorance. Urine is not at all dirty unless you have been drugs, it's almost all water, urea makes it sticky, that mixed with salt make it smell and taste. Some people cling to ignorance.....