Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grapesrgood

urine method

i actually read where people in india do it..and it does work for the skin..hell im on the verge of trying it once i find some more info about it..im sick of marks on my face..ive had acne for going on 8 years now

what if you piss on your face and find out that it does nothing for redmarks? that would be such a bummer. I'd rather spend hundreds of dollars on failed products than piss on my face. I would think about that for the rest of my life. Even when I'm 40 years old, I can always say I pissed on my own face. Don't do it people!

I really don't see urine as a mean of helping yourself or curing any ailments. This thread always appears. I think it is nonsense.

It is proven, and I have practiced it and havn't been sick in 5 years, research before post. Toxins are released through the liver and outbreath, urine is 75% water, 20% urea, and salts and noutrients make up the rest. It is more sterile than distilled water.

I really don't see urine as a mean of helping yourself or curing any ailments. This thread always appears. I think it is nonsense.

It is proven, and I have practiced it and havn't been sick in 5 years, research before post. Toxins are released through the liver and outbreath, urine is 75% water, 20% urea, and salts make up the rest. It is more sterile than distilled water.

I am sorry but putting urine on your face or drinking it I doubt helps anything. Especially seeing urine is just substances that our body doesn't needs, extra sugar, vitamins, minerals etc. I don't think it is proven because it wasn't until I came to this site I heard about these wacky ideas of using urine. Plus if it was soo beneficial then I think more people would know of this amazing uses.

not to mention urine is HIGHLY alkaline and what live in a pH of alkaline ACNE! so putting that on your face everyday would only make your MORE suspectible to acne. Our skin is acidic and has a pH of 5.5. It is the "acid mantle" on our skin that protects us from harmful bacteria like acne which thrive in alkaline skin. So does it make sense to put something like that on your face?

It is proven, and I have practiced it and havn't been sick in 5 years, research before post. Toxins are released through the liver and outbreath, urine is 75% water, 20% urea, and salts make up the rest. It is more sterile than distilled water.

I am sorry but putting urine on your face or drinking it I doubt helps anything. Especially seeing urine is just substances that our body doesn't needs, extra sugar, vitamins, minerals etc. I don't think it is proven because it wasn't until I came to this site I heard about these wacky ideas of using urine. Plus if it was soo beneficial then I think more people would know of this amazing uses.

Pretty obvious they wont market it; it's natural and free. Search through your face products, I'll bet you'll find some with urea or a deretive of urea. There have been have wrote books on urine therapy, none I know of that claim it's not beneficial.

http://skepdic.com/urine.html

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/urine_martha.htm

http://biomedx.com/urine/

http://www.hps-online.com/hurine.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

Urine helps acne.

Books on urine therapy

UROTHERAPY FOR PATIENTS WITH CANCER

Joseph Eldor, MD

UROPATHY The Most Powerful Holistic Therapy

by Martin Lara

The Miracles of Urine Therapy

by Dr. Beatrice Bartnett

Urine is HIGHLY alkaline and what live in a pH of alkaline ACNE! so putting that on your face everyday would only make you MORE suspectible to acne. Our skin is acidic and has a pH of 5.5. It is the "acid mantle" on our skin that protects us from harmful bacteria like acne which thrive in alkaline skin. So does it make sense to put something like that on your face?

I think the Advice or this urine therapy you are promoting is a very bad idea for acne users because of the level it is on the pH scale.

Urine is HIGHLY alkaline and what live in a pH of alkaline ACNE! so putting that on your face everyday would only make you MORE suspectible to acne. Our skin is acidic and has a pH of 5.5. It is the "acid mantle" on our skin that protects us from harmful bacteria like acne which thrive in alkaline skin. So does it make sense to put something like that on your face?

I think the Advice or this urine therapy you are promoting is a very bad idea for acne users because of the level it is on the pH scale.

urine is 75% water, 20% urea.

I just looked it up Urin is Alkaline. Everything has a pH and Urine is not acidic it is alkaline. Test the pH of your own piss it will be alkaline. Normal urine is alkaline, it can be a bit lower but it wouldn't be low enough to do your skin any justice. Go look up the "acid mantle" of your skin if you don't believe our skin is acidic.

I just looked it up Urin is Alkaline. Everything has a pH and Urin is not acidic it is alkaline. Test the pH of your own piss it will be alkaline, it certainly won't be acidic.

Not sure about that, everyone who has tried urine therapy that I know it has helped their skin, most medical doctors agree, I can provide many more titles, just non that disregard it.

Our skin's main function is to literally hold everything together, ie. keep our organs in a collective group. To do this effectively the skin needs to be strong, elastic and keep everything in, as well as keep things out. The things we want to keep out are excess moisture, viruses, bacteria, fungi, corrosive things, and keep our body at the correct temperature and moisture level.

The pores on our skin regulate the temperature and moisture levels, and the combination of oil and sweat glands (sebaceous and sudoriferous glands) on our skin keep it healthy and elastic. THE COMBINED EXCRETIONS OF OIL AND SWEAT FORM THE "ACID MANTLE" WHICH SURROUNDS OUR BODY AND HAS A pH OF 5.5.

The ACID MANTLE is our body's first defense mechanism against bacteria invading it. The slight acid conditions are disliked by bacteria. The acid mantle develops at puberty for our adult system.

When we are children we do not have an acid mantle, hence why children are more exposed to disease, viruses and fungal infections like ringworm, that adults do not tend to get. The mantle around a child is pH 7, which is neutral.

The change from a mantle of 7pH to a more protective ACID MANTLE happens at puberty when we start producing more hair on our bodies. Each hair follicle has at least one sebaceous or oil gland, which becomes active as the hair starts to grow and this changes the balance of oil and sweat on the skin. The hormones that control sweat also become active, hence the whole surface of the skin in a teenager is totally different to that of a child. The body is trying to create a safer, more protective environment. THE OIL ON OUR SKIN PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE!!!!

It is now that the problem of acne starts to occur, with the skin becoming clogged with oil and dead cells, forming small pimples and black heads. A teenager often feels that they are not clean so they tend to wash until the skin feels "squeaky" clean, stripping the skin of oil, and if using soap, altering the pH to alkaline conditions. This is opposite to what the body is trying to achieve, to protect the body, so it will naturally produce more oil, in order to correct the body to the "safest" condition which is a pH of 5.5. The continued cleansing of the skin with alkaline products like soap create a see-saw effect on the bodies hormonal system, which controls the amount of oil being produced. In order to correct an alkaline skin condition it will have to produce much more oil than a neutral or slightly acid condition. Therefore one of the simplest ways to prevent an imbalance occurring is to get young teenagers to use an ACID BALANCED CLEANSER. A cheap natural alternative to a commercial cleanser is acidophilus yoghurt.

Suzanne Hull, owner of Living Nature, has found the above explanation, though a bit involved, very helpful for teenagers to not work against their body, but with it.

So this is the first step. Unfortunately some cases have gone past this and have developed a severe problem, or have had an acne condition for many years, which requires treatment.

hey i dont need no proof from online or all this science bullshit

all i know is when i did try this, which everyone in russia does, since im russian i did too ,and it made my skin alot softer and some of my acne did heal, also my oily skin was gone, the only reason i stopped doing this was because i went to camp and i couldnt let people smell me .. you know

so all i knew is this wasnt the cure for me

its actually not a cure at all, it may improve your skins texture but thats all for the most part

Did you even bother reading about alkaline products on our skin, no you completely disregarded that.

People don't put piss on your face, it will only make everything so much worse.

Now that I understand why we have acne, using acidic products or atleast toning with something acidic (ACV) WILL get rid of your acne and def. help your skin more than piss.

all i know is when i did try this, which everyone in russia does, since im russian i did too ,and it made my skin alot softer and some of my acne did heal, also my oily skin was gone, the only reason i stopped doing this was because i went to camp and i couldnt let people smell me .. you know

its actually not a cure at all, it may improve your skins texture but thats all for the most part

Another important reason for the effectiveness of urine is its content of countless hormones, enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals and other valuable biochemical. Some companies make a fortune by extracting some of these substances from collected urine on a large scale. The fact is that urine is not a waste product full of harmful substances as is commonly believed, but instead a treasure-trove of just the right bio-chemicals that we need for our condition.

The main function of the kidneys is to regulate the concentration of all these countless bio-chemicals in our blood. Any unwanted surplus is as harmful as any deficiency. However, any hormone or enzyme removed as surplus at one time may be in short supply a few hours later.

Furthermore, with advancing age, our hormone and enzyme production declines to sub-optimal levels while the kidneys become less and less efficient in retaining needed ingredients.

Therefore, it greatly helps, especially with chronic degenerative diseases and advancing age to recycle these valuable hormones and enzymes.

Urine Rejuvenates

Urine ingestion is frequently praised as possibly the best rejuvenation therapy known to us. It certainly rejuvenates the hair and the skin. The youthful appearance of many Buddhist monks is ascribed to their routine urine ingestion.

It seems that historically all cultures have used urine for medicinal purposes. It is praised in ancient Egyptian papyri, was used in ancient Rome, in China, India, America as well as European countries. The Journal of the American Medical Association states that in 'primitive medicine' there is scarcely a disease that has not been treated with the external or internal use of urine.

A 5000-year old Sanskrit text describes in a religious context in 107 verses the virtues of urine. In one verse Lord Shiva, the great destroyer and re-generator, says that he who drinks urine sweetened with honey is cleared of any ailment within 6 months. He attains brilliant brainpower and his voice becomes melodious.

One well-known urine ingredient is melatonin, the hormone of the pineal gland. It regulates our body rhythms linked to the dark-light cycle. It is produced in the night and mostly expelled with the morning urine. However it is now highly valued as protecting us from cancer and ageing. Melatonin sales in California are said to top aspirin sales. But why pay much money for just one beneficial ingredient when there are thousands for free?

Problems may arise from ingesting large amounts of urine if one takes medicinal or recreational drugs as these drugs may be recycled and cause an overdose. The same may happen if one ingests other toxic substances. However, harmful substances are not necessarily reabsorbed and may just cause diarrhoea instead.

And yes, the midstream in the mornings, as I said it's more sterile than distilled water.

Another important reason for the effectiveness of urine is its content of countless hormones, enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals and other valuable biochemical. Some companies make a fortune by extracting some of these substances from collected urine on a large scale. The fact is that urine is not a waste product full of harmful substances as is commonly believed, but instead a treasure-trove of just the right bio-chemicals that we need for our condition.

The main function of the kidneys is to regulate the concentration of all these countless bio-chemicals in our blood. Any unwanted surplus is as harmful as any deficiency. However, any hormone or enzyme removed as surplus at one time may be in short supply a few hours later.

Furthermore, with advancing age, our hormone and enzyme production declines to sub-optimal levels while the kidneys become less and less efficient in retaining needed ingredients.

Therefore, it greatly helps, especially with chronic degenerative diseases and advancing age to recycle these valuable hormones and enzymes.

Urine Rejuvenates

Urine ingestion is frequently praised as possibly the best rejuvenation therapy known to us. It certainly rejuvenates the hair and the skin. The youthful appearance of many Buddhist monks is ascribed to their routine urine ingestion.

It seems that historically all cultures have used urine for medicinal purposes. It is praised in ancient Egyptian papyri, was used in ancient Rome, in China, India, America as well as European countries. The Journal of the American Medical Association states that in 'primitive medicine' there is scarcely a disease that has not been treated with the external or internal use of urine.

A 5000-year old Sanskrit text describes in a religious context in 107 verses the virtues of urine. In one verse Lord Shiva, the great destroyer and re-generator, says that he who drinks urine sweetened with honey is cleared of any ailment within 6 months. He attains brilliant brainpower and his voice becomes melodious.

One well-known urine ingredient is melatonin, the hormone of the pineal gland. It regulates our body rhythms linked to the dark-light cycle. It is produced in the night and mostly expelled with the morning urine. However it is now highly valued as protecting us from cancer and ageing. Melatonin sales in California are said to top aspirin sales. But why pay much money for just one beneficial ingredient when there are thousands for free?

Problems may arise from ingesting large amounts of urine if one takes medicinal or recreational drugs as these drugs may be recycled and cause an overdose. The same may happen if one ingests other toxic substances. However, harmful substances are not necessarily reabsorbed and may just cause diarrhoea instead.

And yes, the midstream in the mornings, as I said it's more sterile than distilled water.

You have disregarded everything I have said, it's a proven medical fact.

Yeup ... I smell B/S! you are totally disregarding the fact that urine would do no good for anyone's skin. This site and especially this forum isn't diet and holistic you wanna preach about drinking piss do it there. As far as urine on your skin yes very very very bad idea!

Yeup ... I smell B/S! you are totally disregarding the fact that urine would do no good for anyone's skin. This site and especially this forum isn't diet and holistic you wanna preach about drinking piss do it there. As far as urine on your skin yes very very very bad idea!

... you're hopeless... I don't really care if you try it or not.

i wouldnt be able to say it did me any harm because it didnt, but then again i only used it for about two weeks so who knows but i agree with you its not a cure, you'll still have acne and really theres really no point in using urine if it doesnt help you ... correct?

Excuse me hopeless! Because it is a KNOWN FACT that putting anything alkaline on your skin is not what your skin is trying to achieve. That is hopeless? Excuse me I just don't think you want to admit you are WRONG so you keeo posting how drinking urine is great. When I know nothing about urine drinking so I am not arguing with you about that (IMO drinking your own uring disgusting), as far as skin goes, you are very wrong. You are the misleading one not me. Thta is why when I made my thread about ACV I looked into it and well low and behold what do you know it is actually extremely beneficial on your skin, not URINE.

Excuse me hopeless! Because it is a KNOWN FACT rhat putting anything alkaline on your skin is not what your skin is trying to achieve. That is hopeless? Excuse me I just don't think you want to admit you are WRONG so you keeo posting how drinking urine is great. When I know nothing about urine drinking so I am not arguing with you about that (IMO drinking your own uring disgusting), as far as skin goes, you are very wrong.

I believe it was explained why urine helps the skin in an article I posted, but then again, why start reading now?

Excuse me hopeless! Because it is a KNOWN FACT rhat putting anything alkaline on your skin is not what your skin is trying to achieve. That is hopeless? Excuse me I just don't think you want to admit you are WRONG so you keeo posting how drinking urine is great. When I know nothing about urine drinking so I am not arguing with you about that (IMO drinking your own uring disgusting), as far as skin goes, you are very wrong.

I believe it was explained why urine helps the skin in an article, but then again, why start reading now?

That is why I have read countles articles about how alkaline products are horrible for our skin.