Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
grapesrgood

urine method

Apparentally urine is good for blisters and such on your feet, so who knows? Maybe it would work for acne.

...I'd rather have the red marks, though...

wtf u guys r fukcing gay. i was being serious. i have seen this method posted a while back and ive seen it on a couple of different websites. pee is steryle and clean so it wouldnt really be that nasty. so if someone wants to help please post. and dotn say shit like i have a fresh batch of cum. if ur gonna talk shit then dont post here.

hey

it's sad to see alot of you take this as a joke, because it's amazingly not a joke.

It really helped me with most of my red marks and made my skin less oily and looked and felt much softer.

I didn't even mind the smell, i mean it's mine and not somebodys elses.

Now i've stopped using it because i use acv and for the most part i love it =)

imagine if someone kissed you on the cheek, they'd have piss all over their lips and not even know it! Ive heard of this method too but there are far better alternatives out there!

wtf u guys r fukcing gay. i was being serious. i have seen this method posted a while back and ive seen it on a couple of different websites. pee is steryle and clean so it wouldnt really be that nasty. so if someone wants to help please post. and dotn say shit like i have a fresh batch of cum. if ur gonna talk shit then dont post here.

Try it it may work!

And please ignore those ignorant posts!

We are all here to help, some are here because they are bored and nasty!

But APV has helped alot of people, I am going to try it myself!

:)

Uh...like...when do you start seeing results? And isn't urine full for impurities that your body needed to get rid of?

I don't think it's wise to do this... The basic premise is that your urine is acidic, so it's like using an astringent on your face... but why not use something else that's not a bodily waste product? Like vinegar, or alcohol, or anything else that has an astringent effect. You can also buy lotions that have urea in them... It would probably work but it might make you sick, and it will definitely make you smell bad. Plus, there's no way to control exactly what's coming out unless you control exactly what's going in... essentially you don't know what concentration of what is going on your face every day... one day you could have lots of bad stuff, one day lots of good stuff, one day mostly water... that's why it's better to use something else.

From your responses I think that most of you on this discussion are very ignorant about this subject. Three million people in China drink their own urine because of the health benefits it brings. And Former Prime Minister of India Morarji Desai, who lived to the age of 99, boldly and emphatically declared before the world that he drank his own urine regularly and that was the secret of his longevity and exuberant health.

95 per cent of urine is water, 2.5 per cent consists of urea and uric acid and the remaining 2.5 per cent is a mixture of minerals, salt, hormones and enzymes. The main substance in urine that will be benefical to the skin is uric acid as it acts as an anti-septic (most of you must have seen the episode of Friends when they have to wee on the jelly fish sting).

http://www.acne-wise.com/scarring.htm has some information on urine therapy and some useful links.

However personally I think there are much better ways of treating acne. For example look for an alternative anti-septic rather than uric acid. When you start applying your own urine to your face, acne is not your only problem, you are begining to develop social problems as well.

Guest nec77

try it and tell us how it works, i only have a few pimples so i dont think i need to do it.

if you cant afford any good alcohol, this is a good way to get pissed off your face, or rather on it.

ok so fitting ur PISSING the shit out of me. yea i tried a stupid pun like u. let me tell u. ur puns or jokes w.e. u call them suck. so please stop posting. and tom8759 im being serious. ive actually heard about this method on this site and other websites. and also im not talking abotu acne. i dotn havbe acne anymore im talking about redmarks. hence the name of this forum is redmarks.

Is Urine a waste product from the 4-hour biological/physiological processes of your body? If yes, what do you think it will affect your face when you put a waste product on?

urine is not a waste product. its steryle probably cleaner than ur tap water.

It's primarily nitrogen waste from your body... peein' is our contribution to the nitrogen cycle... and it's not always sterile.