Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok I had acne scars and i am going out with this pretty girl now i dont know if she should be going w ith someone who had acne scars cause it might make her look bad

i never told her yet should i?

Guest TylerD

ok I had acne scars and i am going out with this pretty girl now i dont know if she should be going w ith someone who had acne scars cause it might make her look bad

i never told her yet should i?

No. If she likes ya then fuck it who cares. Its her decision man. Im dating a very pretty girl myself and I have over sized pores and redmarks but she tells me time and time again she doesnt care. Its her decision and if she likes you then dont worry about it. IF she is dating you in the first place she obviously has no problem with you.

Telling her is up to you and based on how strong your bond is but don't say that going out with someone with scars would make one look bad. Scars don't make you an inferior person at all. If your date or her friends see you as inferior because of scars, then something is really wrong.

Enjoy the date, man.

Guest jay1986

No. I strongly advise you to.. not even think about it, let alone doing it.

Just go to the date man. If you don't know her much, maybe telling her about the scars could show self-esteem issues and most of the time, girls (just as well as guys) get turned on by confidence and high esteem.

Unless she is very shallow, she's going to the date because she is interested in you.

Guest jay1986

just afraid someone from my school will tell her

So what?! Then when she finds out, whats that going to change?

You say you HAD acne scars. Had is the key word. Its the past. That is not a part of you anymore. Its just a dream now.

dont tell her! would you point out the fact that you had a big nose, or any other flaw? NO, thats just dumb, and draws more attention to it.

if you play it cool and act like it doesnt affect you, then trust me, she wont care at all. a guy i REALLY liked this summer had scars and i swear, he was so confident that you didnt even notice them. its really no biggie.

Guest ThereIsHope

Scars are manly. :D

At least I think so.....

Guest brian.

wait...you don't have them anymore? why would she care even if you told her? it's not like you look like that now...? that doesn't make sense.

dude, youre dating a pretty girl.

just enjoy it, why get wrapped up in technical shit?

No need of pointing out your imperfections, you have other people to do that 4u! ;) Don't say anything about your scars, it's not necessary. Besides, how would you even begin the conversation.....I would have an anxiety attack just thinking about it......what would you say to the girl, "At one time, I had a really messed up face with lots of scars??!!" :think: She'd probably look at you like you're crazy :crazy2: .

Like dude, why is he telling me this...

Dont say anything to her, The most unattractive thing to a chick is an unconfident man, Just pretend you dont even have any marks and all will be chill.

oh, I didn't notice the "had" ... Why would you even worry about scars you had and then you fixed? It's not like you committed a sin. Don't tell her since (as others stated) it may show lack of confidence.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Don't tell her, it's unimportant, really.

Tell her if you have AIDS, not acne scars.

ok thnx just nervous

i go to the same highschool as her she might not want to be seen around there with me.

Wow your a real drama queen. Who cares about scars you had. move on. I had gay hair when I was 4, should I be allowed to live and talk to girls or should the girls know there talkin to a kid who had gay hair and dump me.

Chin up.

Imagining people's judgements can take over your life. This women is still human and has her own health issues I'm sure. That's what acne/ scars are... a health problem, not a character flaw.

I'm dealing with this right now as well and It's easier preach I guess.

Just show up to the date as you are. Your allowed to exist in this world along with the rest of them.