Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know theres already been at least 10 topics on this green tea cream that said to be a better alternative to BP, but I searched the forum and couldnt find anyone whose actually said they tried it. So basically I'm asking...has anyone tried it?

I'm really interested in it because I might be going on accutane soon (i'll know by friday) and I have a feeling that my skin wont do well with both BP and accutane, and this green tea cream seems like a better alternative that will be nicer to my skin :) . Anyone tried it?

plus, the bp is definitly ruining my skin, slowly but surely. so im hoping this stuff is good.

http://www.originbiomed.com/pages/acne_cream.html

thats the site^

I know theres already been at least 10 topics on this green tea cream that said to be a better alternative to BP, but I searched the forum and couldnt find anyone whose actually said they tried it. So basically I'm asking...has anyone tried it?

I'm really interested in it because I might be going on accutane soon (i'll know by friday) and I have a feeling that my skin wont do well with both BP and accutane, and this green tea cream seems like a better alternative that will be nicer to my skin :) . Anyone tried it?

plus, the bp is definitly ruining my skin, slowly but surely. so im hoping this stuff is good.

http://www.originbiomed.com/pages/acne_cream.html

thats the site^

There's a thread, I think in prescription meds about Green Cream - Goes on for about 15 pages. Do a search for a green cream thread started by Lion Queen.

hey sorry i think theres a mistake, this cream is not the same as the green cream.

Sorry! I read your thread late at night. I'll go away now .... :confused: