Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T * J

acne 101 nvr b4 written by TJ 9Pimp9

Guest yoyoma

part 2 tmrw or w/e im tired.

I didn't read the whole damn thing...but my question is:

There IS a part 2 to all this long ass post??! :ninja::shock:

finally read the rest of it....dude, you seem like a great guy, get out there and enjoy your life, doing things YOU want to do and don't worry about pleasing others so much...WHO CARES if you go to a college party with acne all over your face...what are they going to do? comment on it? shrug it off and have a few beers...try to find some decent, non-shallow people to hang out with. Enjoy the beautiful things in your life, other peoples opinions don't mean everything you know....As for the virgin thing...that was your personal choice..I'm 19 and a virgin, plenty of opportunities, just not the right person....it isn't SAD that you were a virgin at 20, fuck it's not sad that you are a virgin at 40, IMO that should be the least of your worries...You are a good person, keep it up bro.

I read the whole thing.

I really hope there is a happy ending to this story.

<3

Guest TylerD

That was a big ass post. My comment..... Awwwe :(

Guest tvirus_outbreak

The title of this post is very confusing. How are we being gay idiots? And I didn't know that "it-very" was hyphenated.

I read this entire post.. I am so sorry, I can't imagine how hard that was for you!

and I am also hoping there is a happy ending to this story.

i only skimmed it.

because i dont know what kind of asshole calls everyone gay idiots in his thread name.

like i actually want to read it after that? yeah, not really. and youre 20 or over, naming a thread like that? hmm.

I have so many questions! How old are you now? How's your skin these days? ARE you still in school? Single? I hope you are ok, it sounds like you've had a rough time of it. I'm sorry for you. I've been there. OH! And could you tell us more about your first time, in detail? HAHA come on, that was the most interesting part! Keep us posted.

BTW, it sounds like you have good parents who'd do anything for you to help you succeed! And about the cheap parents, maybe they spent all of your trust fund buying you the MERCEDES? Oh, poor you. LOL.

i also tried insane remedies, like grass+ water in a food processor to make "magic grass healing stuff"

it didnt work, and smelled bad

but i used it forever

you are one crazy son of a bitch

Yeah, I'm not exactly interested in reading the heartfelt story of a guy who calls people "gay idiots" for not replying.

Also, not that it's a big deal or anything, but if you want people to take you seriously, consider using vowels. They're a lot of fun.

prt2

ah yes i quit that college. i had alot of fun u guessed it ,sleeping alot. how much? easily 20 hours a day for many months.

this was good work but sadly my rents made me go2 counseling where i faked mono and tiredness

i am generally a very good dr faker outer.

i visited the org a little and read about some ppl who had accutane 2x and how its much mroe effective 2x

i basically made my derm give me accutane a 2nd time at a higher dose, 80/60 mg a day

his exact remark after a good 5 minutes of argument was 'ok well i consider this to be a very aggressive treatment and im noting that'

now a little deceit- u know how u only get accutane for 30 days? well i knew it wld be bad if i got cut off ( as i predicted i wld) so i had to cheat

roche had/has a patient assistance program if you can afford accutane, and yay you get all 5 months worth at once

so i lied a little about $ and got it. ya my derm never had heard of it, they send the medz to ur derms office. thanks roche! i <3 you

well whether accutane made me more depressed is hard 2 say. i basically took pills tanned and slept. this as my entire day. wake up take meds drink use restrom go tan come home and sleep. i only ate 1x a day and only nutri grain bars or healthy choice chicken on 100% wheat bread. i ws always super paranoid about getting fat, which is insane, i am super thin even eating tons!

my skin peel alot from tanning, it was gross but i was commited + what else was i doing? when i was done w acctuane ver 2.0 i cld manage to look in the mirror and not be sick! go me

i was pretty reddish and had alot of redmakrs. i read online about hydroquinine and i got it from canada and used tons! i thnk i bought 8 tubes and used 7 so far. my relatives commented i was looking good @ christmas 2004

so i was looking oK and i went to college again @ harvard for summer- boston=fun

it was the most fun time i had in my life ever! i went to clubs w girls and drank moderatly and wow it was so cool.

sdly harvard didnt ask me to stay ( i had applied but my grades were baaaaaaaad from b4) and upenn, where i reallllllllllly wanted to transfer to didnt accept me.

this hurt! NYU also rejected me...geez ok so Ds are not impressive, but i kept looking

i found asmall (insanely small) US college that took me w.o an aplication! it is private and religious and blah!

honestly i dislike the school. A ppl here arent overly concerned w intelligence, B its too small and boring

but i only have one semester left! i actually will grad w only 6 semesters of college in life! albeit over 6 years

@ this college i got pretty obsessed w lifting. i had nevr lifted b4. in fact i wasnt sure how to do it!

i love bodybuilding.com and read their stuff a ton to start. I was really thin partly genetic partly i never ate for 3 years so i started @ 105 ( i wrestled @ 103 in HS) and now im up to 140 w decent! abs go me!

i guess i wantd to compensate for being ugly so being hott and ripped wld work!i met afew friends from lifting and i really love it! bc hey i had 0 friends now i have 3. sweet i know!

my goal is to get to 170 altho thats a long way off as ive gained 35 lbs but it took me 20 months to do it.

i wld use deca/test steroids but i am sure it wld make me break out and not worth it. so its slow and natural w protein and creatine.

i get bored very fast. so i needed a goal for lifting, thus i entered my first triathalon.

swim+ skin meds=peely skin

i still used/use retin A sometimes and swimming makes my skin ultra peely, i wld litreally rub off layers in shower afterwards.

my new goal is finishing the ironman in 2007. i am a biz major and have my own business up and coming w an energy product that will be vry cool.

anyhow i was still pretty bad w girls, bc hey i had alot of weird redness /marks but 99% are all gone, it is really pretty amazing. i saw some1 from HS who didnt recognize me.

anyway make fun of myspace if u want but i find its a great way 2 meet girls and hey at least it doesnt cost me to have sex w them!

im 23 i had avasectomy for personal reasons last year. i like suergey haha! i want to be taller as 5'7 isnt vry tall and i am really looking at it tho in USA its around 150,000, not a small check to cut!

?s am i single yes, my skin is 99% great now, i had a breaktout due to tazorac last week but i quit it and im ok. im also using 500K vit A a day, see my log in accutane logs.

haha i ll post great detail of my sexual encounters if u really wanna know! including yes wait for it my first 3sum! ty myspace!

but im still not vry good @ dating, but i practice more now so ill get better lets hope.

i shattered my lft wrist a long time ago its still not ez 2 type. dont b jerks!

Sorry, we can't help it. We're all just a bunch of gay idiots, and being a jerk just comes with the territory.

Guest TylerD

Im not trying to be rude, but stop with these huge posts lol. They are so big :( Cant you like add us all to msn and go on audio and just talk to us. Thats what I do :D

Sorry, we can't help it. We're all just a bunch of gay idiots, and being a jerk just comes with the territory.

I am also a gay idiot, but I read your thread...does this mean I'm out of the gay idiot club?

Guest TylerD

I am also a gay idiot, but I read your thread...does this mean I'm out of the gay idiot club?

:D That doesnt mean we cant go out for crumpets and tea.....complete randomness.