Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I think the most shocking thing of my life happened the other day.

One of my best friends, she has completely flawless skin, like totally smooth, tanned, no blemishes or marks, tiny pores. Its amazing, clear skinned people are jealous.

Anyways the point is I was talking to her the other day and our convo went somthing like this.

friend- There is this SUPER hott cashier at my work, but I havent talked to him yet.

me- ahah what does he looks like?

friend- He has like blonde hair, green eyes, he kinda has bad acne, but its cute though. Hes totally fucking gorgeous.

To all the guys out there with acne that make posts asking if guys with acne can get hott girls.

I agree with youthanasia. ldz of people class extremely mild acne as bad acne aspecially people with totally clear skin.

like the other guy said what she considers bad acne might be very mild, reserve judgement until you see the guy.

shes either fucking with you, or shes a blonde and doesn't kno what bad acne is.

lol. could be, or she might not be as shallow as most girls are and look beyond the guy's appearance (though there's a really small chance that this is the case)

shes either fucking with you, or shes a blonde and doesn't kno what bad acne is.

lol. could be, or she might not be as shallow as most girls are and look beyond the guy's appearance (though there's a really small chance that this is the case)

Well she was talking about his looks specifically.