Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timy

I hate fluorescent lights...

im with you on that. those lights are straight from hell and make school that much more of a pain in the ass.

agreed. i hate them. i hate it when you think you look alright, then u walk into a public bathroom and just want to break the mirror. what a poop.

I probably spelled that wrong... but yes... I hate them :(

ugh...i hate those lights as well. They are awful. I remember when i used to use the toilets at school. The place was full of flurescent lights. I'd go to the sink to wash my hands and right in front of me theere would always be a mirror. I hate seeing my face at the best of times. I just couldnt look in them esp when i hate those bloody lights shining on my face! So id be in an awkward body twisting position when washing my hands so i couldnt seemyself in the mirror.

I hate it when u think your skin looks good, but under certain lighting it looks awful. Thats happened to me countless times!

I probably spelled that wrong... but yes... I hate them :(

ugh...i hate those lights as well. They are awful. I remember when i used to use the toilets at school. The place was full of flurescent lights. I'd go to the sink to wash my hands and right in front of me theere would always be a mirror. I hate seeing my face at the best of times. I just couldnt look in them esp when i hate those bloody lights shining on my face! So id be in an awkward body twisting position when washing my hands so i couldnt seemyself in the mirror.

I hate it when u think your skin looks good, but under certain lighting it looks awful. Thats happened to me countless times!

Hahah... what sucks is all bathrooms seem to have them. I dont even look at my face in their mirrows anymore.

the sun sucks too like outside face looks like shit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG I started college already and theres this one class that I have that is the brightest classroom I have ever been in. Its pure white in there and I know for a fact everybody noticed my face. It was pretty horrible and there were 103 people in the class!!!

yes flourescent lights suck , but i noticed flourescent lights that are right above the mirror so that it can shine the light directly at your face is the worst, rather the f. light being above your head. Also same for the sun, when the sun light is shining directly at your face , my face sucks, but if the sun is overhead like at noon, face isn't as bad. i know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out but something i just wanted to word out.

yeah this happened to me today :( i had to go for an important interview. so i was all dressed up in a tie and white shirt and all clean shaven (which i hate coz it irritates anywayz) and thought i brushed up pretty nice, even though i knew i had one really giant pimple on my cheek that was the most obvious ive maybe ever had. anyway i went into the public toilet and did my business and stuff... and then when i went to wash my hands i looked in the mirror and every single pimple i hav ever had was in there as a red mark, (even the ones that i thought had long gone) and to make matters worse, it made the black line thingies under my eyes stand out so much more. i lookd at myself and was like :( not only was a full of scars, red marks, and pimples i had these disgusting panda eyes that made me look like death himself :( lol o well what can you do... not much i guess. life goes on

yeah this happened to me today :( i had to go for an important interview. so i was all dressed up in a tie and white shirt and all clean shaven (which i hate coz it irritates anywayz) and thought i brushed up pretty nice, even though i knew i had one really giant pimple on my cheek that was the most obvious ive maybe ever had. anyway i went into the public toilet and did my business and stuff... and then when i went to wash my hands i looked in the mirror and every single pimple i hav ever had was in there as a red mark, (even the ones that i thought had long gone) and to make matters worse, it made the black line thingies under my eyes stand out so much more. i lookd at myself and was like :( not only was a full of scars, red marks, and pimples i had these disgusting panda eyes that made me look like death himself :( lol o well what can you do... not much i guess. life goes on

but i bet noone else noticed. it was probably just the lighting. ferry boats do that too =( but when i come out and look in a different lighting, things arent as bad.

its the changing room lights that are the worst, i swear you can feel great in front of any other mirror, then you go into a changing room and you come out feeling like complete shit. ive said it here before, they have mirrors from every damn angle, and the lights are so fucking bright. how can anyone look good in front of them, they show up every single flaw and you'd think shops would use dimmer lighting, that was more flattering to you so you'd buy stuff. but nooooooooooo. i find River Island to be one of the worst.

I hear ya guys! I work in an office with 4 sets of florescent lights 4 bulbs each. I hate em! :evil: My boss actually bitches because we brought in a little lamp. I dispatch and we have over 7 computers to monitor, the glare is a PITA.

changerooms suck wether u got acne or not, like someone said..every flaw shows up, complexion, hair, body...sometimes i feel like a freak and evreyone else is normal..even tho it may or may not be tru, i feel it.

its the changing room lights that are the worst, i swear you can feel great in front of any other mirror, then you go into a changing room and you come out feeling like complete shit. ive said it here before, they have mirrors from every damn angle, and the lights are so fucking bright. how can anyone look good in front of them, they show up every single flaw and you'd think shops would use dimmer lighting, that was more flattering to you so you'd buy stuff. but nooooooooooo. i find River Island to be one of the worst.

So weird u mentioned river island changing room mirrors...i also find them the worst! Like the other day, i was in the changing rooms, tried avoiding looking in the mirror, but when i did, i just looked like total s**t! lol! My face just looked overtaken by red marks and spots, and my hair looked really disgusting despite it being just washed! lol! I hate changing room mirrors!!!!!!!

Fast food restaurants - KFC, McDonald's in particular. I've ALWAYS felt insecure when ordering/eating in/whatever with friends. Such awful lighting.

Change rooms also - you know, trying on new clothes with the anticipation to buy them/attempt to at least make you feel better, and then WHAM, the goddam fluorescents.

i never understood why they make the changing room lights so intense, hate those lights :wall:

i remember one time at mcdonalds when my face was bad, the person taking my order cringed a little :eh:

I often wonder how people can hate mirrors so much. I probably spend more time in the mirror before work than anything such as, Getting dressed. I even have a mirror on my Boost mobile i285 phone.

I'm under fluorescent lights all day. I have them in all my college classrooms, bathrooms, and even in my dorm room. I can't escape them!

Might add, those stupid lights outside of bars/pubs/night clubs. They're hardly fluorescent, just bright. Usually when I'm out with my friends anticipating to socialize/have a few drinks, we often have to stand in qeue depending whether it's a quiet night or not. Nothing worse than standing there, with a heap of young, superficial chicks and pretty boys staring at you!