Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wazuh

So many things to choose for redmarks...

What has generally been effective for the users on here? The only thing that instantly starting removing my red marks was using the jessfoliation technique; but it also caused me to break out .. Do you any of you continue to manually exfoliate maybe once or twice a week in conjunction with your regimens ?

Also are these 10% glycolic acid lotions any useful? And about the bio oil, is that even available in the US ?

Bio oil shouldnt be used unless you dont get acne no more, as it aggrivates existing acne in some people.

i would say yes to glycolic lotions, they would be your best choice, neutrogena healthy skin lotion has around 8% glycolic acid in it, so you should try that.

What has generally been effective for the users on here? The only thing that instantly starting removing my red marks was using the jessfoliation technique; but it also caused me to break out .. Do you any of you continue to manually exfoliate maybe once or twice a week in conjunction with your regimens ?

Also are these 10% glycolic acid lotions any useful? And about the bio oil, is that even available in the US ?

I have used 10% Glycolic Acid doesn't do anything. I recently stopped jessfoliation because not only was it destroying my skin's barrier to retain moisture but I fin that ACV works much better and exfoliates my skin. It took me 6 months to see significant different with Jessfoliation, all it did initally was make my skin softer. But within 3 weeks I seen huge results with ACV. Bio is not available in the US. You can get it from eBay though, but most people who are seeling it are somewhere in Europe.

I have used 10% Glycolic Acid doesn't do anything. I recently stopped jessfoliation because not only was it destroying my skin's barrier to retain moisture but I fin that ACV works much better and exfoliates my skin. It took me 6 months to see significant different with Jessfoliation, all it did initally was make my skin softer. But within 3 weeks I seen huge results with ACV. Bio is not available in the US. You can get it from eBay though, but most people who are seeling it are somewhere in Europe.

Yea I gave up on the rest of things, I've been on the ACV for a couple of days now its working really well.