Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surfergirly88

accutane get rid of millia/small skin colored bumps??

My derm told me no. I have to get them removed 3 months after I am done with accutane. Other people say yes, but my derm said no, so its anyones guess. I am going to go with my derm. Check out my gallery if you would like to see mine (55 days)

Oh yeah, and I wouldn't recommend you trying to get rid of them yourself. I have one of my worst scars from trying to do that!

My derm told me no. I have to get them removed 3 months after I am done with accutane. Other people say yes, but my derm said no, so its anyones guess. I am going to go with my derm. Check out my gallery if you would like to see mine (55 days)

Oh yeah, and I wouldn't recommend you trying to get rid of them yourself. I have one of my worst scars from trying to do that!

did accutane cause them? I never had this little bumps til after accutane, now they're all over in my eye area.

I know for sure I have milia. They normally occur around the eye area. My derm prescribed retin-A for them. He did say that the retin-A may or may not have an effect and that I may have to remove them in a few months time.

Closed comedones - usually. True milia - no. But most people on this forum call their closed comedones milia and their pustules whiteheads.

The esthetician in my derm's office is the one who told me it was milia. When I researched it on the web, the info I found confirmed that is what I have.