Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EMsquaredA

Makeup during exercise?

hey everyone,

i belong to a gym, but i need makeup to cover scars and active acne and it seems really bad for my skin to wear the normal makeup i use from day to day cuz it would clog my pores and run. i was just wondering what makeup people here use when exercising if any.

thanks! :)

Mineral Makeup! It won't clog your pores and with most brands it won't sweat off. Stay away from the brands containing bismuth because I noticed that it made my face itch like crazy and it was even worse when I would sweat.

A while ago, I read in a magazine that makeup should never be worn while working out because it doesnt allow your pores to breathe...it also said that if makeup is absolutely a MUST, then use a makeup which contains s.a.

A while ago, I read in a magazine that makeup should never be worn while working out because it doesnt allow your pores to breathe...it also said that if makeup is absolutely a MUST, then use a makeup which contains s.a.

agreed.

hey everyone,

i belong to a gym, but i need makeup to cover scars and active acne and it seems really bad for my skin to wear the normal makeup i use from day to day cuz it would clog my pores and run. i was just wondering what makeup people here use when exercising if any.

thanks! :)

I'm very guilty of wearing foundation when i go to the gym. I never realised how bad it was to like run with a made up face. oops! But im really conscious about others seeing my skin. Also, when im on the treadmill, my face looks even redder. But now i know not to do exercise with makeup, so next time, i will just apply my tea tree cover stick to the main scars and acne areas! Might be hard for me, but i gotta do it sometime lol!