Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HEY GUYS! what do youll think about st ives stuff? It realy helped me out did it help neone else?

HEY GUYS! what do youll think about st ives stuff? It realy helped me out did it help neone else?

Guest papillon

They work great. I use the Deep Pore Cleanser (2% salicylic acid wash) and the apricot scrub. This works much better than Neutrogena's 2% salicylic acid stuff.

I also occasionally use the firming mask to draw oil out of my pores.

its too harsh >.< it made my face sooo red afterwards

you know why it made your face red afterwards? that's because it has created microtears on your face. If you have breakouts, do not scrub your face too much. it will only stimulate the production of oil but if you do not have a lot break outs, you can use facial scrub but those that has spherical beads. St. Ive's is jagged.

sorry typos!!!

this stuff really worked wonders for my skin, but after a few weeks, my skin got soo sore and red and caused me the worst breakout i ever had!

St. Ives is pretty overrated in my opinion. The only thing I like from that line is the Radiance Cleanser for oily skin... Ugh, my brother accidentally bought me the Radiance cleanser for combination skin, so I thought it'd be okay since you know, it's combination, but it didn't do a very effective job of cleansing my skin, so of course, I broke out.