Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iheartny

What is the purpose of acne?

You know how those optimists are always stating that everything in life has some purpose, even those annoying insects, even the smallest things in this world? Well what's the purpose of acne?? For non-atheists, why did God create the bacteria that causes acne?

You know how those optimists are always stating that everything in life has some purpose, even those annoying insects, even the smallest things in this world? Well what's the purpose of acne?? For non-atheists, why did God create the bacteria that causes acne?

You should probably read the homepage of this site because this statement is wrong on all levels. As for the purpose, it's part of maturing and not everyone has it. Why do you have an appendix? Why do we get colds? Why are we here? What is the meaning of life? Case closed.

:ninja:

Case reopened, Ive got another question, whys necromancer being a happyflowers?

While Necromancer can give helpful information sometimes, I'm starting to wonder why he ends all of his posts with "case closed", as if his word is the be-all-end-all. Maybe he thinks he has the final say in everything, or in layman's terms, being a dick.

Another one of the mysteries of the world, I suppose.

Case reopened, Ive got another question, whys necromancer being a happyflowers?

While Necromancer can give helpful information sometimes, I'm starting to wonder why he ends all of his posts with "case closed", as if his word is the be-all-end-all. Maybe he thinks he has the final say in everything, or in layman's terms, being a dick.

Another one of the mysteries of the world, I suppose.

Thanks for somewhat recognizing my great advice on these forums, a lot better than some people that have pm'ed me with profanity and threats. For the "case closed", it would take too long to explain it. It has nothing to do with being a dick. You will understand it when I end my journey with my final post coming in September - the Extreme Acne-Free Regimen by Necromancer. It is real, it will happen, and to be honest, it WILL BE one of the most helpful resources for acne sufferers to use in the future. Case closed.

You should probably read the homepage of this site because this statement is wrong on all levels. As for the purpose, it's part of maturing and not everyone has it. Why do you have an appendix? Why do we get colds? Why are we here? What is the meaning of life? Case closed.

You compare getting a cold to the meaning of life? "The common cold is caused by numerous viruses (mainly rhinoviruses, coronaviruses, and also certain echoviruses, paramyxoviruses, and coxsackieviruses) infecting the upper respiratory system." from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold

Now regarding acne, you ask why god create a bacteria that would in the end lead to acne, it's not known for sure that there is a God so speculating why someone or something which may(and there is no evidence to prove he does) not exist created something isn't gonna get us anywhere, the answer could be anything from "Cos he's a gangsta and did it for fun" to "He did it to test you". The "purpouse" of the bacteria is most probably to replicate and survive. The body however tries to fight away the bacteria which causes the visisble lesions. Read here for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris#Causes_of_acne

It is real, it will happen, and to be honest, it WILL BE one of the most helpful resources for acne sufferers to use in the future. Case closed.

It'd better be.

acne's purpose is to make the person feel bad, so that they will spend money on products. Corporations randomly hide "Acne Germ" in baby foods to infect the people of america. just kidding.

I think even those who are strict Christians believe in evolution- not that God didn't create the world to begin with, but species adapt and differentiate over long periods of time. I somewhat doubt that P. acnes has been around since the begininng of time, but it probably had at least one precursor.

You compare getting a cold to the meaning of life? "The common cold is caused by numerous viruses (mainly rhinoviruses, coronaviruses, and also certain echoviruses, paramyxoviruses, and coxsackieviruses) infecting the upper respiratory system." from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_cold

Now regarding acne, you ask why god create a bacteria that would in the end lead to acne, it's not known for sure that there is a God so speculating why someone or something which may(and there is no evidence to prove he does) not exist created something isn't gonna get us anywhere, the answer could be anything from "Cos he's a gangsta and did it for fun" to "He did it to test you". The "purpouse" of the bacteria is most probably to replicate and survive. The body however tries to fight away the bacteria which causes the visisble lesions. Read here for more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris#Causes_of_acne

It is real, it will happen, and to be honest, it WILL BE one of the most helpful resources for acne sufferers to use in the future. Case closed.

It'd better be.

until necomancer comes out with a post as correct and logical as this 1 by santacruz, he should stop saying case closed cause hes not all as clever as he thinks he is.

Well then ask yourself, why would God make something like this? Because he's an all merciful diety and there just has to be something positive behind having acne, life lessons, or morals perhaps? Well, I think the most logical explanation is that God didn't make P. acnes because he was feeling like an asshole one day and decided to release a curse upon his society. I'm pretty sure it's just a flaw that evolved over time due to humans messing with everything. Think about it, nothing is all natural anymore and people are maturing faster than they did years ago. Stuff has just changed, that's all. It's quite an unnatural problem, but it's become so common that's it's just a part of life now. And in the words of a very wise man, Case closed.

Because life aint fair thats the purpose of acne.

You forgot -- to seperate the haves from the will never have... (i.e.: normal life)