Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chris_284

Missed Applications

I've been on the CSR now for... lemme check... oooh.... 4 weeks. Anyway, the other night, i missed my first application. I'm wondering from those who have currently cleared up, and have missed applications themeselves... how it affected their skin and their success in getting clear?

Also... not that I want to ask this... because it may condone such bad behaviour in the future... but... if its one of those nights where you are just dead, and know you cant do the full application... what can you do to lessen the negative effects of missing an app?

For example... say you have about 2 minutes. Should you just wash your face? Should you wash your face, just towel dry, and quickly slap some bp on? The obvious answer to all this is "Dont Miss An Application!"... but i need to know what i should do if i have < 5 mins. Wash? Don't wash and leave on morning application? What? Thanks.

I've been on the CSR now for... lemme check... oooh.... 4 weeks. Anyway, the other night, i missed my first application. I'm wondering from those who have currently cleared up, and have missed applications themeselves... how it affected their skin and their success in getting clear?

Also... not that I want to ask this... because it may condone such bad behaviour in the future... but... if its one of those nights where you are just dead, and know you cant do the full application... what can you do to lessen the negative effects of missing an app?

For example... say you have about 2 minutes. Should you just wash your face? Should you wash your face, just towel dry, and quickly slap some bp on? The obvious answer to all this is "Dont Miss An Application!"... but i need to know what i should do if i have < 5 mins. Wash? Don't wash and leave on morning application? What? Thanks.

I missed an application about a week ago (didn't wash my face & no BP) and I had a breakout yeterday for the first time in almost two months. It's a stretch, but that missed application could've been the cause.

If I were very tired I would, at the very least, wash my face. I do this when I'm dead tired, but I almost always end up following through with the entire regimen, I figure I might as well. I already got the ball rolling.