Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gregthegreat

Seasalt-does it.....

the sea salt baths i were taking work so well it was almost scary! :shock:

but as soon as i stopped, the acne came back like normal.

the only reason i stopped was because my parents are scared that it will clog the drains or something :confused: and then they'd have to get a plumber to fix it (i don't really understand the whole thing)

anyone have trouble with this?

well i'm guessing it might do damage to the piping because salt water and metal usually dont match. not that it clogs the drain.

maybe i said it wrong.....

can't remember exactly what my parents said they were worried about.

probably wasn't clogging, but instead what JKo said about doing damage to the piping, i think that's what i meant.

anyone have that problem? that's basically the only thing holding me back from doing the seasalt baths, which definetely do work in my experience.

probably wasn't clogging, but instead what JKo said about doing damage to the piping, i think that's what i meant.

anyone have that problem? that's basically the only thing holding me back from doing the seasalt baths, which definetely do work in my experience.

too much salt in the water can corrode the pipes, but if you flush it well and flush the pipes with some clear water after that nothing can go wrong.

too much salt in the water can corrode the pipes, but if you flush it well and flush the pipes with some clear water after that nothing can go wrong.

thanks....... i should start using the seasalt again, so this is good to know :)

Would sea salt work on acne even if u did it once a week?

i think if you did, the results just wouldn't be enough.

it would improve for a couple days maybe, but then the rest of the week (for 4-5 days) i'd just be back to normal

Does anyone of you have tried to dissolve salt in hot water and spray it on your body (and let it dry up)

I want to try something like that for my face and acne on my back and chest.

My parent's wont let me bath in salt water because everything wil erode away, and i think the way I mentioned is much faster.

Does anyone of you have tried to dissolve salt in hot water and spray it on your body (and let it dry up)

I want to try something like that for my face and acne on my back and chest.

My parent's wont let me bath in salt water because everything wil erode away, and i think the way I mentioned is much faster.

Well, tried it myself and works actually quite nice, as long as you clean the "spraycan" after using the salt.

i was actually thinking about doing that myself, maybe, since i tried Head and Shoulders for 2 weeks and it didn't work.

good to hear you're having success with that..... but out of curiousity, how bad was it before?

i was actually thinking about doing that myself, maybe, since i tried Head and Shoulders for 2 weeks and it didn't work.

good to hear you're having success with that..... but out of curiousity, how bad was it before?

Well I have very bad acne but when I'm not going to sport in the evening I wash my skin and apply a few "layers", I combine it with H&S in the morning and I haven't got as much acne as before, but I still got a lot.