Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
problematik

hurteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

hey

some days when i wake up , and im lucky enough to have a nice new spot !! and i welcome it onto my skin as the hospitable person i am !! and i touch it and it kills

why do somw spots hurt ?? they feel like mountaind or like theres a stone under them , and i can't pop it and dont want to either

is there somethong i can do to stop them ????

thanks

Well, the simple answer is that inflamed stuff hurts... That why arthritis is painful... when things swell they make everything around them hurt. Also they can hurt a lot if they're right over a nerve... Those buggers are annoying.

i hate those so much. i brush it barely and it hurts like someone just lodged a sharp object into my skin

it even gets a life of its own.. it has a heartbeat!

i don't know if helps any.. but i find myself wincing at the pain and tightening my facial muscles as a response to the pain and i have to consciously relax my facial muscles to ease the temporary stab of pain

i apply antibiotic ointment to remind me not to touch it.. it screams out to be touched ..

those usually form into whiteheads in a day and pop all on its own in two or three days =s

Man i have one of them right now in the best place ever - Right between the eyes! I don't usually get painful ones but this one is a beast. It throbs and it feels like someones stuck a small piece of gravel under the skin.

Guest Sincerely_Me

I have only had one in my lifetime. I never want to have it again. They DO hurt. My mistake was trying to pop it...it did eventually and it left a pretty bad mark for 2 weeks or something. Nothing major...but dont do it, just leave it alone. Maybe the aspirin mask will help? Maybe aloe vera can ease the pain?