Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daveofstrength

forehead issue?

i currently have no issues at all with the regime, i use all the products on the suggested list... however i always have an issue with my forehead this is after i cleanse and pat dry, my whole face dries off however there are lines on my forehead that resemble large lines of wrinkles(i.e what massive stretch marks look like....) now they dissapear when i apply the bp and moisturizer but i was wondering why this appears only on my forehead and not anywhere else? i do workout a lot and sweat, i use a little amount of hair product perhaps this is why? oh and when i wet the forehead area with water or saliva it dissapears but yeah they look and resemble 4-5 lines of stretch marks/wrinkles they are sort of hard to see but appear when under light or closely looked at, i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and perhaps have any recomendations on what to do... thanks

i currently have no issues at all with the regime, i use all the products on the suggested list... however i always have an issue with my forehead this is after i cleanse and pat dry, my whole face dries off however there are lines on my forehead that resemble large lines of wrinkles(i.e what massive stretch marks look like....) now they dissapear when i apply the bp and moisturizer but i was wondering why this appears only on my forehead and not anywhere else? i do workout a lot and sweat, i use a little amount of hair product perhaps this is why? oh and when i wet the forehead area with water or saliva it dissapears but yeah they look and resemble 4-5 lines of stretch marks/wrinkles they are sort of hard to see but appear when under light or closely looked at, i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and perhaps have any recomendations on what to do... thanks

BP has been known to speed up aging and it does dry out your skin and since your forehead is more taut already than your cheeks and whatnot, it just might turn out that way when excessively dry.

it isn't unusual for expression lines to show up on the forehead due to our facial expressions. BUT, if this is something brand new, it is probably due to dryness. If your forehead doesn't tend to break out, you can try reducing the bp there and using lots of moisturizer. See if that helps.

expression lines! perfectly put! yeah when i cringe or work out i tend to um tense my face up? haha this is most likely what it is, those wrinkles that form when you cringe or tense your face up!