Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hobbo

liver flush help

did my 2nd liver flush at weekend but was sick half way through night,i still managed to get quite afew stones out though

anyway i really struggled badly to drink the olive oil etc before i went to bed,tried doing it through a straw but still i struggled

any good tips??????????

Did you have a lot of pillows to prop your head up while you slept? That's the only time I've ever felt naseous, was when I slacked on that. I just chug it down in one big gulp and lie down, usually feel fine. Just did #8 last night and took some epsom salts just now.

try chasing it down with some lemon or perhaps honey. I find the lemon more effective. In the curezone methods it does say that if you havnt done a parasite cleanse you can feel sick, however even if that is the case I doubt it would be instant. Would be interested to know if anyone ever has done a parasite cleanse to.

Drink ginger tea right after the oil and juice. It might not prevent you from throwing up but it should prevent nausea for a good part of the night.

Guest ThereIsHope

How do you do a liver cleanse? Drink olive oil???

Tired of explaining it and linking to it, search "liver flush".

But yeah if you have a juicer, putting ginger juice into the olive oil / lemon juice blend would be a great idea. You could also chew on candied ginger, or do the ginger tea idea. Really, ginger anything is great against nausea...

But yeah if you have a juicer, putting ginger juice into the olive oil / lemon juice blend would be a great idea. You could also chew on candied ginger, or do the ginger tea idea. Really, ginger anything is great against nausea...

you do realize those balls are actually congealed balls of olive oil?

Of course they are! That explains why I haven't seen any stones at all on my last 3 flushes using the exact same procedure. :idea:

So why did my acne used to be cystic and now it's mainly small whiteheads?

So why did my acne used to be cystic and now it's mainly small whiteheads?

It's all in yer head bub, aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll in yer head....................... :whistle::snooty::naughty: Never ever negate the power of placebo! :think:

You too, Leah...... ;)