Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

Once-a-day isn't working

Been on the Reg about a month now and I keep getting 1 or 2 new pimples every few days. So looks like I'm gonna have to ramp up to twice a day, despite a very likely worsening of my "darkening" problem (see below). :(

As an alternative to the twice-per-day BP, I was initially thinking of trying the Apple Cider Vinegar toner thing (morning & night) to clean the pores better. Anyone have any thoughts?

well, youre supposed to do it twice a day. for almost all of us, doing it once a day wont give us the results we wont.

there are a few who get by on doing that, but its a small number. I would just do it twice a day, because then you would officially be doing the regimen, and youd get the official results you get from doing it.

thanks you two!

yeah, i think i finally need to accept that i'm going to need to do something twice per day... not sure yet if it's gonna be the BP (darkening problem) or ACV.

vikster, have you actually kept completely clear with the regimen you described?

by the way, did anyone ever resolve that debate (i dont remember which forum it was in) as to whether excessive drying of the skin actually does cause the skin to produce more oil? i just can't figure out why my chin is constantly producing gallons of oil, whereas the rest of my face (including the rest of my t-zone) is just fine...

I don't know about how well the vinegar will clean pores, but there are quite a few people in the ACV threads who swear that their faces are much less oily after using vinegar treatments.

once a day for me worked thiers just no way I would go to class with BP on my face.....

I got to work with bp on, you cant even tell. I use the csr gel.