Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Starting new workout regime, need help

I am going to start lifting again tomorrow since I've let myself go a little to much and need to get back into shape. I am about 5'6 160 now, I don't want to loose to much weight just want to gain muscle, I want to stay "bulky looking". Any info and exercise I can do to help achive my goal ? Thanks

I am going to start lifting again tomorrow since I've let myself go a little to much and need to get back into shape. I am about 5'6 160 now, I don't want to loose to much weight just want to gain muscle, I want to stay "bulky looking". Any info and exercise I can do to help achive my goal ? Thanks

Go 3-4 times a week at no more than 45 minutes. Lift heavy and lift to the extreme. I'm a bodybuilder and I say you are in great shape to get bulked up. Run on the tread mill or outside to start "cutting". I'd hit up a 3 day regimen that maintains mass and increases muscle. This is basically one "maxed" set for each muscle group. Eat a lot of vegetables and protein in the first few weeks. Good luck. Case closed.

:ninja:

Go 3-4 times a week at no more than 45 minutes. Lift heavy and lift to the extreme. I'm a bodybuilder and I say you are in great shape to get bulked up. Run on the tread mill or outside to start "cutting". I'd hit up a 3 day regimen that maintains mass and increases muscle. This is basically one "maxed" set for each muscle group. Eat a lot of vegetables and protein in the first few weeks. Good luck. Case closed.

:ninja:

LOL! I can't believe someone actually uses the phrase "lift to the extreme". Afterwards, slam a Mountain Dew while skydiving and juggling knives. TO THE EXTREME!!!