Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
charmedone659

Murad Acne Complex

I saw a commercial for Murad Acne Complex the other day, and I was wondering if anyone here had tried it and if it worked for them. I, like quite a few other customers on the commercials claim, have also tried Proactiv and it didn't work for me either. I hope this will be the last product I use. Hopefully, I get some good reviews! Thanks!

NO! that shit is GARBAGE

murad turned my face from a battle to a warzone.

dont waste your money

NO! that shit is GARBAGE

dont waste your money

TOTALLY AGREE. Not uh dont get this one get acne free,arbonne,mary k,EVEN CLINIQUE not uh this stuff is not good at all :(

omg please don't even think about getting it!!!!

It's such shiit!!!! grrr

it burned my whole face. i had to stay inside the house for a whole two weeks.

the only thing good about it was the second step, although it was only good if you like to pop your acne then it would heal it. But it would give you more spots on your face.

ughhh i hate it

save urself

and stay away

NO! that shit is GARBAGE

dont waste your money

TOTALLY AGREE. Not uh dont get this one get acne free,arbonne,mary k,EVEN CLINIQUE not uh this stuff is not good at all :(

Is acne free really good? I heard someone mention it on amazon.com when I was looking at reviews on Murad. If it is, I may try it. It's just something you can get at a drugstore right?

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I didn't have to experience it, but I'm sorry you guys did and I hope your skin got better after stopping it. I hate infomercials, they lie they're heads off, but I want to believe them b/c they always promise something good. I wish no one would have come up w/ them.

NO! that shit is GARBAGE

dont waste your money

Is acne free really good? I heard someone mention it on amazon.com when I was looking at reviews on Murad. If it is, I may try it. It's just something you can get at a drugstore right?

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I didn't have to experience it, but I'm sorry you guys did and I hope your skin got better after stopping it. I hate infomercials, they lie they're heads off, but I want to believe them b/c they always promise something good. I wish no one would have come up w/ them.

LOL! Me to you know right? You somketimes just wish theyd work!!! For Acne free I havent personaly tried it my skin isnt bad anough(LOL) to get it, and but my friend did and it really helped her out!!! She has kinda combanation skin with a little oil and it really cleared her up

HOPE I HELPED :D

NO! that shit is GARBAGE

dont waste your money

LOL! Me to you know right? You somketimes just wish theyd work!!! For Acne free I havent personaly tried it my skin isnt bad anough(LOL) to get it, and but my friend did and it really helped her out!!! She has kinda combanation skin with a little oil and it really cleared her up

HOPE I HELPED :D

Thanks. Is it available at drugstores somewhere?