Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IDUNNO

Do you have a best friend?

If you have a best friend or close friend, does he/she ever mention about your face? How is his/her complexion?

Guest ThereIsHope

1. Yes.

2. No, not really.

3. FLAWLESS. She gets complete strangers in the mall complementing her on her porcelian complexion. :(

no he hasn't but seriously hes got like *SUPER* skin. he shaves with razors and everything and theres nothing wrong with it, its so even and spot-free it makes me sikk, well not really just jelous.

i do have another friend that did KINDA mention it, but it didn't offend me.

If you have a best friend or close friend, does he/she ever mention about your face? How is his/her complexion?

my best friend has olive skin and normally has very clear skin, but lately shes broke out really bad!

She never says anything bad about my skin, just compliments me when my skin looks clearer!

1) yes

2) no, she never mentions my skin. we only had a convo about it once because I brought it up. We were talking about tanning and I told her I wasn't supposed to go in the sun because I'm on retin A

3)she has perfect skin, but, when I told her I was on retin a she said she was on doxycycline. It must be working really well for her because she has no acne.

oh and my other best friend has some acne, but he never talks about it.

Guest TylerD

Ye best friend, doesnt talk about my acne so much anymore because I dont really have it but he used too just say things like oooh looks alot better today. And his skin is reallly nice. He gets like one zit once every few weeks.

1. Nope.

2. --

3. --

basically, what giannina said...

Aww :( , maybe you and giannina should become best friends

aww :( I can be your friend! :D

btw, I have different best friends, but most of them are flawless and everybody likes em.

They don't say anything about my acne, in fact, it's all gone, but when i had it then didn't say anything, They didn't even noticed it, they didn't believe me it was really bad, i had to show em my gallery !

My best friend doesn't say anything about my acne, per se - however, mine is healing and I don't have much more than red marks and a few pimples on my jaw line. Her acne is worse than mine and I don't say anything about hers either. I just don't notice it unless she calls my attention to it. We do trade make-up tips though and we buy each other make-up if we find stuff we like. I feel like if I wanted to talk about it to her I could.

1) I have a few best friends

2) Nope (In fact not one single friend or associate has said anything about my acne. Then again, we Canadians are known to be super polite ;) )

3) A few have flawless complexions, while others aren't so lucky. Still nothing as bad as mine.

My best friend doesn't mention it. I really don't think she cares much about it. As for her skin, it's pretty much perfect. I don't see this friend often, though.

Another close friend (who moved to Texas this summer, though) has acne and acne scars too, so that kind of makes me feel better. We complain about our acne to each other sometimes, haha, and of course both want to get rid of the damn scars.

my best friend has pretty clear skin, hell get a pimple every week or two that will be on his chin for a few days, but thats pretty much it. He never said anything about mine, because hes just cool and doesnt give a shit about what i look like. But now that i look a lot better, i just feel more comfortable hanging out at places with him because we both look good.

yeah i have a couple of best friends and they have never commented on my acne. only time a friend commented on ym acne was when i brought it up, and like friends should be, he was very understanding and oncerned about it. especially when i told him the side effects of accutane lol. he thought i was insane.

and yeah hes also got flawless skin :)

I have a friend who also has acne. And I can relate to her. And no, she doesn't mention anything about my acne unless I ask her.

For some reason, I can't stand being friends with people who have perfect skin. I can't relate to them at all. I consider friends to be people you can relate to.

Yeah my girlfriend is easily my best friend. She would never mention shit like that. Went through my worst breakout with her and she never brought it up once. Thats a Keeper.

Well I consider my fiance to be my best friend and no, we don't really talk about my acne unless I bring it up. He knows I am very sensitive about my skin so he tries not to say anything insensitive related to acne or skin problems in general, because he knows I'll get offended, even if he's talking about someone else. Very rarely when he gets a pimple he'll whine a little about it, but I always tell him he shouldn't worry because he has "super skin" and the pimple will go away in a few hours. So it is kinda nice to be able to be so comfortable with someone that I can actually joke about acne at times and also cry to them at times about how much it bothers me... :cry:

I remember a "friend" I had when I was younger who actually let me know when I was standing in bad lighting by saying "Wow your skin looks reeaaallllllly horrible in this bright light!" :evil: And when he said it, other people were around us and heard it. :redface: What pisses me off is that after the first time he insulted me about my acne, I still stuck around and hung out with him for a while after that :doh:. It took a few incidents of him spewing hurtful comments for me to finally say "Screw you" and stop hanging out with this a-hole. :hand:. It makes me sad to think my self-esteem was so low back then that I would actually hang out with someone who treated me like that. :( But now I'm older and wiser and choose better people to be friends with... One's who don't make hurtful, insensitive comments about my skin.