Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tim1986

erythromycin gel

Hey guys I just want everyones opinion on this stuff. For me I have to put a very little layer on my face, or ever I get this like dry film on my face that just peels like off. It seems to be effective, in like drying out pimples, I mean the shit dries on your face in a matter of seconds.

P.S: I didnt wanna make another thread so il put it here. Can anyone explain exactly what Retin-a cream does? Im using it at nite, of course its not like BP and doesnt work right away, its for scars and acne, but what exactly does is it doing?

Guest Sincerely_Me

That's like Benzamycin, which I used when I was younger, worked perfectly.

However, it was drying, and the white shit it left behind was annoying, but it did it's job.

As for Retin-A, I know it has something to do with collagen, but I've never used it, so I don't really know.

i LOVE benzamycin. I load it on until its actually pulling my skin back its tighting and cleaning the pores so much. sure it looks like a white mask but thats why i use it before bed then wake up wash it off in the shower and put on a mild moisturizer (neutrogena moisutre for sensitive skin). and voila! no more pimples :)

i'm actually cutting back on its use and just spot treating problem areas with SA right now as its super expensive and has to be kept in the fridge. still it works GREAT! just use it at night...and use a LOT!