Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Begin

NHSFL 2 times a day

So NHSFL is for chronically dry skin, but then AHA/glycolic acid helps with redmarks. Do you guys think I'll breakout more if I use it two times a day as opposed to just in the morning? I'm just thinking that maybe too much of it is gonna be bad for pimples.

Cheers,

It depends on your skin really. Some people are able to tolerate it twice a day, while others can't do it!

Start out using it only once a day though for the first week until you get a feel for how your skin will like it. You want to get the right amount of exfoliation without OVER-exfoliating, ya know?

i used it twice a day from the start and my skin got really really red and stingy, but now i use 3-4 pumps twice a day and it goes on fine.. i know some people wont recommend it, but it does fine for my skin and i figure the more AHA the faster i'll fade the marks.

i would say apply once in the morning, then mix a little into your night moisturiser, and over a week add more NHSFL each day.

then after a week, do both day and night, as your face will become accustomed to it